Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

I asked because I like Rhea as a leader. I understand she should have probably defended her title more but I’ve enjoyed her playing the role as the leader of the group
And her playing the leader role was more to keep her off that knee that kept poppin out during matches
It helped build her character alot but it also hurt her reign
Thats why they started stacking matches towards the end of the year

Lol I read yesterday they reported Cody vs Reigns would of took place in fall of this year had Rock and Roman stayed in place. That would of fucked over Cody

Lol I read yesterday they reported Cody vs Reigns would of took place in fall of this year had Rock and Roman stayed in place. That would of fucked over Cody

WON: Cody Rhodes was told he was facing Roman Reigns at WrestleMania in the fall. He was not told about The Rock getting the match as part of Rock’s deal on 1/3, so any interview he did about finishing the story prior to the Rumble was with the idea he was definitely in the match. Rhodes was told the day of the Royal Rumble that The Rock was facing Reigns, even though he was winning the Rumble. He was also told that they would be going to Reigns against him later, so all the post-match stuff building that match wasn’t there to swerve people as much, but build a later match.There was an injury angle planned for Cody Rhodes, that even people who knew this complete story were not aware of how to get Rhodes out of the match and Rock in. At the time CM Punk was going to win the Chamber match and face Seth Rollins at Mania. Punk getting hurt changed everything, although they still had no use for a men’s Chamber as Rhodes at that point was still going to choose Rollins as his opponent. They didn’t do the Rhodes injury angle & everyone thought the angle, which was from Paul Levesque, using Rhodes to endorse Rock, worked perfectly given the crowd reaction that night. The social media reaction was enough that The Rock wanted to go heel, and very quickly WWE subtly pushed the new direction when its largest social media star, Logan Paul, posted about #WeWantCody. A lot of the decision making was just The Rock wanting to go heel. The idea from a WWE standpoint is that The Rock vs Reigns match will still happen at some point down the line.

Bianca, Becky and Nia are the only threats to Rhea and Rhea is about to beat 2 out of 3 those names mentioned. I like Jade but she aint no threat. Not yet at least.

Yeah I don't get the whole argument of Rhea not having a good reign. Outside the 3 Berg mentioned...who on that RAW some of yall seriously saw as a true threat to Rhea's title? You can't fault her for that.

Jade not officially sign to a roster right? If not...I think she goes to RAW. Cuz did any of yall noticed after the look she gave lookin at her contract...she pushed that shyt away when her, Pierce, and Bron left the room? Bron took his contract wit him. Jade did not.

Priest is close but the main event scene is too stacked for him to break through just yet

Priest needs to lose the cash-in due to Finn.

Finn gets the boot from Priest.

Priest is leader of JD (and becomes Dom’s mentor)

Priest feuds w Finn to build up a good story leading to the WHC.

I think it’s the one of the better ways to work it out.

They giving us a slow burn with Priest but once he breaks away from Judgement Day and turns face I think he headed straight to the top over on RAW. They could of easily pulled the trigger and had him save Truth just recently to kick it off but they didn't.. idk when they'll pull trigger for him but I'm also not in a rush to see it with all that we got right now

Yeah I don't get the whole argument of Rhea not having a good reign. Outside the 3 Berg mentioned...who on that RAW some of yall seriously saw as a true threat to Rhea's title? You can't fault her for that.

Jade not officially sign to a roster right? If not...I think she goes to RAW. Cuz did any of yall noticed after the look she gave lookin at her contract...she pushed that shyt away when her, Pierce, and Bron left the room? Bron took his contract wit him. Jade did not.
I think it also ties in with her matches outside 2 really good ones havent been great either. Now that could be due to her injuries she was dealing with so thats why I say let her continue. I want her reign to have more solid match ups with the ring work.

They giving us a slow burn with Priest but once he breaks away from Judgement Day and turns face I think he headed straight to the top over on RAW. They could of easily pulled the trigger and had him save Truth just recently to kick it off but they didn't.. idk when they'll pull trigger for him but I'm also not in a rush to see it with all that we got right now

Priest gotta remain heel, imo. Face doesn’t work.

W Priest as leader and Dom’s mentor, you can use this to build on making Dom a face and likeable easily.. with a good mentorship between the two eventually leading to Priesr being very a heavy handed and almost tyrant to Dom, the crowd can easily shift their boo’s to support through pity…

Rhea and Dom split from JD bc of Priest.

Priest gotta remain heel, imo. Face doesn’t work.

W Priest as leader and Dom’s mentor, you can use this to build on making Dom a face and likeable easily.. with a good mentorship between the two eventually leading to Priesr being very a heavy handed and almost tyrant to Dom, the crowd can easily shift their boo’s to support through pity…

Rhea and Dom split from JD bc of Priest.

Bro he was over as shit just last year back when they had him interacting w/ all the celebs like he was a big deal. Especially the pairing with Bad bunny

That MITB expiration coming up soon after Mania, they gotta do something cause the clock ticking.

Back