Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Bianca, Becky and Nia are the only threats to Rhea and Rhea is about to beat 2 out of 3 those names mentioned. I like Jade but she aint no threat. Not yet at least.

It is time for Roman, Gunther and Rhea to lose those titles

Roman doesn’t need it anymore. He can lose it, take a breather and come back a face.

Gunther feels like he would be lost without the IC title, tbh. As it stands, it doesn’t look like he’s even in the running for Seth’s title. I feel like until they’re close to that, then he could lose the IC title to develop a storyline run at the WHC.

Rhea..eh, idk. I feel she can hold it a bit longer until a more dominate female can actually pose a threat that’s believable. It ain’t gonna be Nia.

In all honesty it makes sense for her to drop it to Nia IMO. Make it a triple threat at Wrestlemania w/ Becky. Knowing WWE they won’t do this tho.

Bianca, Becky and Nia are the only threats to Rhea and Rhea is about to beat 2 out of 3 those names mentioned. I like Jade but she aint no threat. Not yet at least.

Raquel back now I could see her being added to the list if she can stay healthy.

Collison steady puts on a great show even tho they lost Punk. I think this has been mentioned multiple times in the past 12 weeks how the show might lack in numbers they produce a great show. 🤷🏽‍♂️ folks might overlook it because its on Saturdays but its always a good to solid showing.

NXT gets a little over hyped on ABW, its a decent show with future talent but its still just decent. I think nothing wrong with having it at #5 as its not a bad show but def no where near the best product but I also dont think they book NXT to be a top tier entertainment product either in all fairness. It has its niche.
RAW and NXT being rated as 2 of the top 5 worst wrestling shows according to WON
but Collision ranking as one of the 5 best is low key jokes

Collision's best shows all largely featured Punk and quality wise fell off a cliff once he was gone to the point some niggas callin Rampage a better show
NXT for a period of time last year was arguably the best wrestling show on tv
and RAW isnt bad enough to be on a top 5 worst shows list
I can kinda understand both arguments but Collision hasn't quite been the same show since Punk got fired. It's still a good show but it has had a couple of weeks where it has been kinda of a dull program. Rampage imo is a pointless show and I think TK would be better off focusing his efforts on Dynamite & Collision.

As far as NXT goes I can't really speak on that b/c I don't even watch it since it was rebooted. RAW can be slated as one of the top 5 worst shows though of last year. It's like most episodes of RAW I can sit through maybe about an 1hr½ before they put on a pointless match or a segment that leads to nowhere.

So far since the Rock/Roman/Cody controversy took off RAW has been cooking w/enough gas to keep it interesting for the whole 3 hrs. I hope they get rid of the 3 timeslot once RAW hits Netflix.

Speaking of Rhea, what would you guys want more:

Rhea as champion would have regular opponents and defend her title on Raw /PLEs and not try to be the undisputed leader of judgement day and Priest would be the leader and establish himself as a top guy with the MITB briefcase or have things stand where they are now with her reign being questioned but now defending her title regularly and being know as the leader and Priest not being taken that seriously even with the MITB briefcase and trying to be the leader?

Speaking of Rhea, what would you guys want more:

Rhea as champion would have regular opponents and defend her title on Raw /PLEs and not try to be the undisputed leader of judgement day and Priest would be the leader and establish himself as a top guy with the MITB briefcase or have things stand where they are now with her reign being questioned but now defending her title regularly and being know as the leader and Priest not being taken that seriously even with the MITB briefcase and trying to be the leader?
Something about Priest just aint there yet for me. Failed cash in and clash with JD is what id prefer.

Back