Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

The Con man about to go on one of his bald asshole rants
Idk why he would tbh, I like both WWE & AEW but I still think between HHH/TK as bookers it's obvious who the better of the two is. Wrestling Observer got it right.

Tony Khan imo, still has a lot to learn when it comes to booking just by judging the AEW product. I like the Edge vs Christian feud, Swerve's rise to the top, & Sting's farewell booking. The Undisputed Kingdom is garbage b/c Cole & MJF are hurt and it's really no work around at all to that story until both are 100 again.

AEW's biggest problem is putting guys like Miro, Ricky Starks, House of Black, on TV for min and then they go missing for months afterwards.

Idk why he would tbh, I like both WWE & AEW but I still think between HHH/TK as bookers it's obvious who the better of the two is. Wrestling Observer got it right.

Tony Khan imo, still has a lot to learn when it comes to booking just by judging the AEW product. I like the Edge vs Christian feud, Swerve's rise to the top, & Sting's farewell booking. The Undisputed Kingdom is garbage b/c Cole & MJF are hurt and it's really no work around at all to that story until both are 100 again.

AEW's biggest problem is putting guys like Miro, Ricky Starks, House of Black, on TV for min and then they go missing for months afterwards.

HHH been around the business for much longer so its a no brainer honestly. TK still got a lot to learn. Everything you highlighted here is my issue w/ how he runs things too. That and the misuse of his big men. That's why I have to raise an eyebrow anytime I see people saying they hope Drew and now Sheamus leaves to go there. He would not use them any better.

Vinces mistreatment of the smaller guys over the years could be his reason for booking like that. Idk

What i'm hoping for in 2024 from both

HHH: Loosen up on the long ass title reigns.... I'm not sure if he just enjoys year long title reigns (which wouldnt surprise me since he's an old school guy) or he's trying to circumvent Vince's past booking decisions but everybody dont need 6-7 / 12 month long reigns. I think Rhea is a good example of this cause alot of her 2023 reign as champ wasnt good. I think he'll use this year as a reset to book a stronger couple months for her. She'll beat Nia, probably will beat Becky which at that point they'll soon do a draft to shake-up the rosters and then she'll have 2-3 meaningful feuds.

TK: It just came back but I dont see the point of the rankings. In fact I dont even think its making much a case right now outside of the janky way they got to the Revolution triple threat. Less "fantasy match" booking with little storyline plots. Cleaning up the women's division which he already has put in place. And less of the start and stop pushes like you mentioned.

RAW and NXT being rated as 2 of the top 5 worst wrestling shows according to WON
but Collision ranking as one of the 5 best is low key jokes

Collision's best shows all largely featured Punk and quality wise fell off a cliff once he was gone to the point some niggas callin Rampage a better show
NXT for a period of time last year was arguably the best wrestling show on tv
and RAW isnt bad enough to be on a top 5 worst shows list

Collison steady puts on a great show even tho they lost Punk. I think this has been mentioned multiple times in the past 12 weeks how the show might lack in numbers they produce a great show. 🤷🏽‍♂️ folks might overlook it because its on Saturdays but its always a good to solid showing.

NXT gets a little over hyped on ABW, its a decent show with future talent but its still just decent. I think nothing wrong with having it at #5 as its not a bad show but def no where near the best product but I also dont think they book NXT to be a top tier entertainment product either in all fairness. It has its niche.

Last edited:
Back