Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

I'm still tryin to understand what exactly are they wanting him to say? Like SPECIFICALLY what should he be saying? Especially when all the info is out there for folks to read for themselves.

So are they wanting him to name names? Confirm all the nasty shyt VKM did? Admit he and Steph knew? I don't have an issue wit his responses on the matter. B/c I wasn't expecting him to go in detail at that news conference. He did what any high level corporate exec would normally do.

Like I said before...they gonna weather this storm and move on. Unless he gets named in any other allegations pertaining to the lawsuit, its back to business as usual. Any future success WWE has going forward will overshadow the current VKM dark cloud

This really isn’t hard to understand. He was unprepared and totally dismissed the allegations. It’s a lose lose situation but Again he could have easily said legally he couldn’t comment. While it might not have been the best response it’s better than what he did. He waffled on about their success & He chose to keep saying “I just wanna focus on the positives.”

This really isn’t hard to understand. He was unprepared and totally dismissed the allegations. It’s a lose lose situation but Again he could have easily said legally he couldn’t comment. While it might not have been the best response it’s better than what he did. He waffled on about their success & He chose to keep saying “I just wanna focus on the positives.”
Hunter is god tier at saying generic bullshit. Homie even went for the AEW shade pop he normally goes for to lighten the room.

Last edited:
HHH answered the question as if the allegations were an inconvenience to their successful week (which…it was lol). like he didn’t wanna be bothered by it

cody was asked similar questions and said a whole lotta nothing. it was perfect, because he didn’t give the media anything to latch onto. HHH did. he’s normally good at giving BS responses but he dropped the ball here

i’m not attacking dude. just an observation

WWE got back a couple of big names in Naomi and Andrade.

We've heard that both Naomi and Andrade have re-signed with WWE, and these aren't one-shot deals.

Andrade finished up with AEW at World's End, and most everyone in the company knew he was headed back to WWE, as he made it clear he wouldn't be returning to AEW. Many in the both WWE and AEW actually expected him to debut earlier than he did, because they thought WWE may want to pull of the visual that they were able to snag away an AEW star who had appeared on PPV just two days prior. As of this afternoon, Andrade was scheduled for tonight's WWE Raw.

Charlotte Flair was said to have pushed for his return, and was at the WWE Royal Rumble supporting Andrade backstage in a knee brace. Although Charlotte is on the Smackdown brand, she's sidelined for the near future, so there wasn't a big urgency to have him on Smackdown.

Naomi, who has also re-signed, is expected to appear on the Smackdown brand, we're told. Naomi, who had performed in TNA under her real name Trinity, had been open with other talent that she was headed back to WWE, and likely appearing at the Royal Rumble. Those we spoke to in TNA said that things were pretty clear by the start of the year that Naomi would be wrapping up. We're told WWE had maintained interest in Naomi for over a year, until the unofficial hiring freeze happened. By the time that was lifted, she had obligations to TNA.

Yeah I don't care. Cuz you just said it...its a lose lose situation. If it was HHH instead of Cody who gave that answer...would that pleased folks to where they'd be like "Ok cool. I'm good." No.

If I was him...we just had a great show. Why da fucc do I wanna spend that time talkin about VKM nasty azzz? You asked a question. I gave you an answer. K.I.M. If my answer isn't to your liking...oh well. My focus is on the talent on our current roster, and preparing for shyt leading up to WM and beyond. VKM is a book that finally gets thrown in the bowels of the darkest storage basement at WWE HQ. That era is done for good.

Folks griping about his answers, but no one is gonna lose any sleep over that shyt. Big picture wise...THE VKM RULERSHIP IS OVER!!! ALL PRAISES BE TO ALLAH!

Lol

Ay man get this mf tf outta here! I'm sorry but if u this injury prone then it might be time to go sit down somewhere. Hopefully the injury isn't too bad but if it is then there goes another major match for mania

Ay man get this mf tf outta here! I'm sorry but if u this injury prone then it might be time to go sit down somewhere. Hopefully the injury isn't too bad but if it is then there goes another major match for mania

If true...geezus crust. Smh.

If he's gonna be out...then just put Gunther in his spot for that title match against Seth at WM. Have Gunther lose at the Germany ppv.

Then again...you still got Priest wit that briefcase. Hmmm...ok I'm stuck.

Last edited:
Back