Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Considering Triple H’s health during that point I don’t think he was involved.

I could see him hearing the news and it adding to everything he’s dealing w at the time..this is fresh in the year of 2022 and this is when everyone started finding out.

I don’t think he’s involved in it like that that but could’ve known.

If Vince’s personal assistants knew, the family had to have found out by that point. I mean, Linda wanted a divorce and that’s why the NDA was done.

PWInsider is reporting that, not me.

Like I said, it will be interesting.

yea, I saw this too

im just saying the fact that he hasnt been named and was on SD tonight, actively tweeting, taking pics with talents etc leads me to believe that hes not in hot water. (That could change) but right now its all just speculation and a lot of anti wwe people on twitter trying to piece shit togetheror al the wrong reasons. Thats why I say we gotta let the professionals deal with it .

The Vince McMahon resignation has been a MAJOR news story this evening, picked up by The New York Times, CNN, The Los Angeles Times, The New York Daily News, The Hollywood Reporter, Deadline and many, many others.

McMahon has been removed from his listing on the TKO Board of Directors on the company's website. McMahon's WWE Superstars Bio - as Mr. McMahon - has been removed from WWE.com as well. The company removed it outright, as opposed to shifting it over to the Alumni Section. Searching McMahon's name on the WWE website results in very little returns.

As of this evening, for the first time, no member of the McMahon family is officially working for World Wrestling Entertainment, ending a run that dates back to the 1950's founding of Capitol Wrestling by Jess and Vincent J. McMahon. While Stephanie McMahon's husband Paul Levesque is obviously still with the company, no blood member of the McMahon family is an official employee of the company, something that likely would have been seen unfathomable even a few years ago.

The Vince McMahon resignation has been a MAJOR news story this evening, picked up by The New York Times, CNN, The Los Angeles Times, The New York Daily News, The Hollywood Reporter, Deadline and many, many others.

McMahon has been removed from his listing on the TKO Board of Directors on the company's website. McMahon's WWE Superstars Bio - as Mr. McMahon - has been removed from WWE.com as well. The company removed it outright, as opposed to shifting it over to the Alumni Section. Searching McMahon's name on the WWE website results in very little returns.

As of this evening, for the first time, no member of the McMahon family is officially working for World Wrestling Entertainment, ending a run that dates back to the 1950's founding of Capitol Wrestling by Jess and Vincent J. McMahon. While Stephanie McMahon's husband Paul Levesque is obviously still with the company, no blood member of the McMahon family is an official employee of the company, something that likely would have been seen unfathomable even a few years ago.

Fuckin insane @ the bolded. Never thought I’d see the day.

What are you arguing right now? He was on the board that ran the internal investigation. He was on the same board that unanimously gave him his position back after his first retirement. Or are you just arguing semantics?
I'm just catching up. But the board didn't run the investigation it was done by an independent party. Sham or not, that's gonna be enough to keep the dirt off their hands.

I'm just catching up. But the board didn't run the investigation it was done by an independent party. Sham or not, that's gonna be enough to keep the dirt off their hands.
The "independent party" consisted of a special committee of the board of directors. The suit also alleges the board members were fully aware of the goings on.

Back