Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Again, you're throwing out accusations on HHH when there has been no proof that his name is in any cover up. The only person name being mentioned outside of Vince & Johnny Ace is BROCK LESNAR.

Now they might have to sit him down for a good minute until all the bullshit is over with....
He wasn't explictly named in the court doc. Stephanie was. Brock wasn't either but people put 2 and 2 together.

Related:

His hands are not clean "allegedly".

Triple H was on the board at the time of the investigation, the company has been named in failing their duty of care as well as not running an actual investigation before the merger. Triple H didn't leave the board until Vince forced his way back in. But you're all right I guess, unless he's been explictly named etc. etc.

Triple H was on the board at the time of the investigation, the company has been named in failing their duty of care as well as not running an actual investigation before the merger. Triple H didn't leave the board until Vince forced his way back in. But you're all right I guess, unless he's been explictly named etc. etc.
He wasn't the one investigating

He wasn't explictly named in the court doc. Stephanie was. Brock wasn't either but people put 2 and 2 together.

Related:

His hands are not clean "allegedly".

You're right about the Lesnar stuff. He wasn't named directly but the documents "eluded" to Lesnar. I think the smart thing to do whether it's HHH or Endeavor is to just have Brock sit for a minute or figure out how deep Brock is involved...

I want to know who the WWE official 1, 2, 3 and 4 are..

Ain’t no way one of those ppl aren’t Paul and Steph,

I don’t even think that they’re involved with the assault but the likelihood they knew and helped keep it quiet to an extent is up there.

But they helped cover it up. No way in hell his feet ain't being held to the fire in SOME way.

You can "punish" him in other ways. But gettin rid of HHH now...on the cusp of WM40...would be detrimental to business.

Now if the SPONSORS start calling for HHH to be removed...then they gotta do what they gotta do. But from a business standpoint...you keep him on. They're makin too much money right now. As for the product itself...creatively things are going great. This more about VKM.

Last edited:
It’s all fucked up right now. There’s many ways this can go.

like I said I don’t want to lose Trios or Steph BUT I understand the situation can take it there. If it does, they gotta do what they gotta do.

You can "punish" him in other ways. But gettin rid of HHH now...on the cusp of WM40...would be detrimental to business.

Now if the SPONSORS start calling for HHH to be removed...then they gotta do what they brotha do. But from a business standpoint...you keep him on. They're makin too much money right now. As for the product itself...creatively things are going great. This more about VKM.
I fully agree. I don't believe they'll fire him but like I said earlier, I won't be surprised if he ends up on an incredibly short leash going forward.

Back