Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Sonya Deville, who has been on the tail end of recovering from her ACL surgery and has been at the WWE Performance Center, is expected to be at The Royal Rumble this Saturday. One has to think if she's returning soon, a surprise Rumble appearance is the most dramatic way to go about it.

We've been asked a lot about Jade Cargill this week. We are told that she's also expected to be at the PPV. She's been regularly working out at the WWE PC.

We've also been asked a lot about Alexa Bliss. We have not heard any rumblings of her appearing, but she lives in Florida, so it would be real easy to sneak her in at the last second if they chose - but again, we haven't heard anything definitive about her at all of late.
i've confirmed with my reputable source that Mandy Rose will be at the RR.

Soooo...since RAW is going to Netflix...yall think they gonna be a tad bit lax on the censoring?

Not Attitude Era. But along the lines of if a match is slappin and a crazy spot occurs...will they still mute "HOLY SHYT"?
I can see a bit more swearing. Not quite AEW level but I also think they wont sensor it

How many of these dudes are out there? These mf'ers just keep popping up.

thierry-henry-laugh.gif

Well, since you asked

last friday on SD

Honestly out of all the mfs i just wanna see Junior Fatu make it to that next level and come over. 'now that Vince is gone that might happen

WWE’s contract with the USA Network for RAW expires on September 30th 2024. According to Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics.com, an official from the network stated that they will not be airing RAW for the last three months of 2024. During Wrestling Observer Radio, Dave Meltzer of F4WOnline.com discussed the situation…

“I guess the unanswered question is what happens to draw after the end of September of this year, because in January, it’s going to Netflix, and at the end of September, the [USA] contract is up. USA Network has told Brandon Thurston that they are not airing it after the end of September. So it’s not like they’ll gonna go three more months on USA. WWE told me that they will make an announcement relatively soon about that. So they have. I guess they have something. What it is, I don’t know. Maybe they’ll go on Netflix early. I’m not really sure.” (quote courtesy of WrestlingNews.co)

Raw been on USA the majority of my time as a fan, it didn't even feel right when it was on Spike/TNN years ago

I remember the TNN logo being huge when Raw was first on that network lol

I felt relief when Raw went back to USA in 2005

Back