Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

NXT is NxT no matter if it black, gold or any other color

Nah it is a big difference between this NXT and black and gold. This one is geared more towards those NIL signees and people who don't have a lot of experience. There are some folks from the indies who end up down there like that chick who debuted against Lash last night. She's known from the indies and is a former NWA champ but she isn't that well known so I could see why she's down there. Same with Eddie Thorpe and a Andre Chase and a few others. With black and gold you had bigger indie stars showing up and it was being promoted as the place to be but they don't do that anymore. Maybe it changes back some day but idk..

As far as Okada go I don't see him going to WWE fr not unless having a mania moment is something really high on his priorities list. Which i do see ppl saying he wanted to do mania so idk. If that's the case then I think they would give him the Cody treatment and just debut him at the biig show so it's a big moment. I really don't know tho

I didn't think Punks ass would be at SS either

Ironically AJ once said he wished he did a few months in NXT before debuting cause he felt overwhelmed initially

But that was a different NXT that was geared to indie darlings compared to today

I do think the option may be there now under HHH for those that DO want to go. With Aj he probably had no choice under Vince.

Nah it is a big difference between this NXT and black and gold. This one is geared more towards those NIL signees and people who don't have a lot of experience. There are some folks from the indies who end up down there like that chick who debuted against Lash last night. She's known from the indies and is a former NWA champ but she isn't that well known so I could see why she's down there. Same with Eddie Thorpe and a Andre Chase and a few others. With black and gold you had bigger indie stars showing up and it was being promoted as the place to be but they don't do that anymore. Maybe it changes back some day but idk..

Naw they aint changing back. Especially wit NIL in effect

Yeah I dont see another B&G deal. With AEW now in the mix to grab big indie names that NIL route is whats going to work for WWE going forward. Dragon Lee never was a main event player YET like his brother RUSH so it made sense to have him run the ropes there.

Sports illustrated out here leaking the “rumble winner” and the WM plans on their way outta business

But nah no way WWE letting their shit leak out like that days away from the Rumble lol those segments (Seth / Gunther & Cody / Punk) on Monday worked a lil too well

Yeah I dont see another B&G deal. With AEW now in the mix to grab big indie names that NIL route is whats going to work for WWE going forward. Dragon Lee never was a main event player YET like his brother RUSH so it made sense to have him run the ropes there.

Yea they kinda even hinted that they wouldn't be going back to that when they introduced 2.0 I remember they kept talking about how NXT is forever evolving and that B&G was just a part of it. That was a real special time and I think they'll do documentaries on it some day with how everybody longs to have it back but I do think that the NIL way of things is here to stay

When do the peacock deal expire cause it will be a bitch paying to watch Raw and then going back to paying for ppv's
Good question

What we need to do is figure out how to get on the Netflix services that are non US. There is a way to do it with a VPN but I never have. The fellas over in reeltalk probably know how. The ppvs for non US ppl gonna be on netflix

Good question

What we need to do is figure out how to get on the Netflix services that are non US. There is a way to do it with a VPN but I never have. The fellas over in reeltalk probably know how. The ppvs for non US ppl gonna be on netflix
VPN is the way

Download a VPN service (I use Nord)

Once you got it installed activate the VPN using a different country server

BINGO! You got action

Back