Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

AJ wrestled on television in the US for 10+ years on a show that did over a million viewers. It's not comparable at all.

Besides NXT is pulling a comparable rating to Dynamite and a much higher rating than the other 2 shows. It's as big a platform as anything AEW could offer.
That doesn't change my point because "adjusting to the WWE ring style" is a fallacy. Okada worked TNA for 2 years. AJ worked Japan for 2 also and that run was what made the WWE call him. Again, Okada doesn't need to adjust to anything.

I'm convinced anyone that says KAZUCHIKA OKADA needs to go to NXT of all places hasn't actually seen him wrestle. What the actual hell could they teach him lmao.

I'm convinced anyone that says KAZUCHIKA OKADA needs to go to NXT of all places hasn't actually seen him wrestle. What the actual hell could they teach him lmao.
None of the top wrestlers who come to wwe need NXT but if Samoa Joe, Nakamura and other big names can debut there then it's no big deal Okada debuting there.

Y'all all know they bring these people in to train them in the wwe style down in nxt. I believe only AJ Styles the only person who bypassed NXT, everybody else goes down there. If Okada don't want to do NXT then he should go to AEW and be booked horribly

Y'all all know they bring these people in to train them in the wwe style down in nxt. I believe only AJ Styles the only person who bypassed NXT, everybody else goes down there. If Okada don't want to do NXT then he should go to AEW and be booked horribly
They took KENTA to "train him", one of the greatest exports from NOAH and completely fucked him up. Again, it's not necessary for someone of that level of experience.

Lol @ someone of Okada's stature/experience goin thru NXT. You can have him train at the PC WITHOUT having to go thru NXT ya know. Then he can debut on the main. But him goin thru NXT...naw man. Just...naw. Lol!

And if you want fans to get familiar wit him...well this where the promo department comes into play. You drop clips/vids of his matches b/t segments of RAW and SD. Have the announce team talk about his history, who he is, etc. Explain to.the fans why this hiring is one of WWE's biggest. Build it up like they use to do before when a new person debuted. But now that HHH is at the helm...they can really dive in into it.

They seen clips tho. Lol

That man dont need no damn NXT nor does he need to be wrestling infront of 400 people to "learn WWE". If Jade can skate past it Okada should without a doubt.

Back