Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

“the roof is exploding off of madison square garden!”

niggas forgot they hated cena for a second lol

My boy was watching it on PPV and texted me that cena had returned as number 30 and I remember cena got hurt 3 months before but of course he was a cyborg and was gonna win and was coming back so damn quickly from injury

I was heated

1705870933269.gif

Kenny Omega will have to wait several weeks before finding out if he'll need surgery.

Omega released a statement last month announcing he will be out of action for an indefinite amount of time following a diagnosis of diverticulitis. His condition was said to be bad enough that surgery was deemed to be too risky at the time.

Our own Dave Meltzer noted on Saturday's Wrestling Observer Radio that the plan is to wait seven weeks before determining if surgery is the best option.

Meltzer said:

It's going to be nothing for seven weeks and then in seven weeks they are going to see how everything goes and, at that point, he'll either need surgery or he... I don't know how he won't need surgery, but if he can heal.
Normally, you would have already done the surgery right away but his condition and everything was so bad that they could not risk the surgery at the time and now they are kind of just... it's going to be in seven weeks he'll either have the surgery or he won't and then at that point we'll see.
He's in a tough situation, I feel very bad for him. Until that happens, it's a painful situation.

Back