Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

The Rock, Dwane Johnson, rang the bell to officially open the New York Stock Exchange this morning.

Ari Emanuel, Vince McMahon, Nick Khan, Paul Levesque and other TKO and WWE Execs accompanied Rock for the ceremony

Kevin Patrick is out as the lead announcer of Friday Night Smackdown. PWInsider.com is told that the decision was made by WWE Execs last night.

While Patrick was liked personally, there had been a feeling for some time that he was not the right person for the role.

WWE initially put Michael Cole back on the team with the internal hope that he would be able to steer Patrick in the right direction.

PWInsiderElite.com reported the following on 1/10: "There are some in the company watching to see how Kevin Patrick does on Smackdown without Michael Cole steering the ship. There's a feeling in some circles that Patrick really needs to step up as an announcer in the months ahead if he wants to maintain that position."

PWInsider.com is told that Patrick was set to travel to Smackdown this week in Florida, so it was obviously a last minute decision.

Patrick has been with the company since March 2021. Whether he is assigned to another position in the company or this will be his exit is not yet known.

I need somebody's login lol
Better find somebody wit a family plan. They don't play that password sharing shit no more. I had like 5 ppl on my account b4 now they charge for each extra person. I can't remember how much it is but yea.. the ads tier only like 7 bucks* tho n thats what I got. Only way I'll move up is they put RAW ona higher tier.

At least I don't have to pick up amazon, just continue to pay Netflix

Netflix is greedy as hell. I'm just hoping they don't make another tier for live TV but I swear I feel like they will. If RAW ends up on there live u know they probably have other shows a part of that roll out too. It can't be the only live program.

Back