Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

I don’t think EB wants to go back to working in wrestling ever again. He's always been critical of both WWE and AEW
He doesnt because he is mostly a failure at wrestling related work outside year 97-98. This is why he comes off as a goof as well like he didnt only have a spark for less then 2 years. He just living off ego.

Last edited:
They are pretty good but I think AEW still got the best looking titles in the game rn. WWE needs a overhaul fr.

Silver belts are ehhh, never liked them.

I don’t think EB wants to go back to working in wrestling ever again. He's always been critical of both WWE and AEW

He should of never put himself out there by appearing on their tv because it just made it look like he would accept an offer to work for them even tho before that he was saying he wouldn't go there or back to WWE

They are pretty good but I think AEW still got the best looking titles in the game rn. WWE needs a overhaul fr.

they been saying they were gonna re-do titles for a while now in WWE. Im guessing we wont get them until after mania tho if they even do them then

they been saying they were gonna re-do titles for a while now in WWE. Im guessing we wont get them until after mania tho if they even do them then

Whenever they spilt the tag titles, that’s when I think they debut new tag titles

He should of never put himself out there by appearing on their tv because it just made it look like he would accept an offer to work for them even tho before that he was saying he wouldn't go there or back to WWE
I dont think AEW fans were slightly hoping he would have anything to do with the company lol. It was probably more so Bischoff hoping as he would cus he a known liar.

I do remember in WWE fans getting excited tho when he was going to run SD. Mfa should of known it would of been trash too. But remember he was done with wrestling before that announcement too. Buddy a ego maniac.

Silver belts are ehhh, never liked them.

I was gettin ready to say the bolded. Never been a fan of silver titles. I'm old skool. Gold has always been the way to go imo.

I dont think AEW fans were slightly hoping he would have anything to do with the company lol. It was probably more so Bischoff hoping as he would cus he a known liar.

I do remember in WWE fans getting excited tho when he was going to run SD. Mfa should of known it would of been trash too. But remember he was done with wrestling before that announcement too. Buddy a ego maniac.

Shit I was excited with that SD announcement I can't remember who was running things then I think it was Vince and Dunne so I was all for the changes it couldn't of been any worse. They did him dirty tho. Had him uproot his family and move then didn't use him at all before releasing him.

Tf is a Social Media champ tho lol and wtf is fat Dreamer holding it. Dispose of that but keep the design cus its good.

Til this day I still dunno what that is. Lol. I just remember Jordynn Grace being the 1st holder. I've seen her post a bunch of shyt on her IG...and OF. Not sure why Dreamer has it. Lol.

I put that title along the same line as the 24/7 title.

Shit I was excited with that SD announcement I can't remember who was running things then I think it was Vince and Dunne so I was all for the changes it couldn't of been any worse. They did him dirty tho. Had him uproot his family and move then didn't use him at all before releasing him.
Probably for the best. Buddy had a spark for only 24 months in his entire wrestling booking career. Overrated as fuck and I been saying this for a decade now since he bombed TNA. It only makes it worse he is a known liar and story shifter.

I wouldn't be surprised if that muthafucca VKM did that shyt on purpose.

I think they made that SM title during the pandemic and just never canned it. Kinda seem like they bit Zack Ryders internet title

Back