Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Jinder gettin this much attention is NOT on the prowrestling list of things I expected in 2024.

They should use this match as smoke screen for Priest cashing in and winning. That’s probably why the match was made to get the belt off Seth and set up a match at the rumble

Have punk cost Seth the match and the rumble and it’s on to Wrestlemania for them

Jinder is a heel. It's his job to back door his way into title matches. And he was just part of a record-breaking segment last week. Meanwhile, Seth is a fighting, put the title up against anyone champion. It ain't that serious.

This is just more crybaby shit from Tribalism Chief, Head of the Unstable Tony Khan. Everyone is laughing while TK fumes at a Twitter intern over a subtweet. He loses the IDGAF war every single time. Straight up clown behavior.

Last edited:
Hook probably spends more money on his hair stylist than actually wanting to get better.
Nigga ain't no cash being exchanged to make someone's hair look like this

24c9c0757764710f6a3472f9508b71c59ccd8e2d.pnj

Last edited:
Jinder is a heel. It's his job to back door his way into title matches. And he was just part of a record-breaking segment last week. Meanwhile, Seth is a fighting, put the title up against anyone champion. It ain't that serious.

This is just more crybaby shit from Tribalism Chief, Head of the Unstable Tony Khan. Everyone is laughing while TK fumes at a Twitter intern over a subtweet. He loses the IDGAF war every single time. Straight up clown behavior.

And heels getting world title matches out of nowhere has been happening for decades.

As much as I didn’t like Jinders title reign in 2017, he was a damn good heel at that time and the pop AJ got when he pinned Jinder and won the title was loud

And heels getting world title matches out of nowhere has been happening for decades.

As much as I didn’t like Jinders title reign in 2017, he was a damn good heel at that time and the pop AJ got when he pinned Jinder and won the title was loud
tbh that match was the best match of Jinder's career on the main roster.

Lmao @ the highlighted

they trying to rewrite history on twitter like he didnt have supporters for his reign (I wasn't a one) but i do recall there being a lot of people that enjoyed his run. Its one of those things that comes up still any time he gets tv time

Back