Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Also how does folks have a problem with Edge facing a rookie??? Is this not pro wrestling and a tv match??? Hogan and all them greats was facing off against rookies to stack wins and give a rub...just a bunch of nerd talk on twitter.

B/c them muthafuccas aren't fans of prowrestling, or know the history.

It's like being mad that Razor Ramon gave 1-2-3 Kid the time or day to face him in the ring.

B/c them muthafuccas aren't fans of prowrestling, or know the history.

It's like being mad that Razor Ramon gave 1-2-3 Kid the time or day to face him in the ring.
Or its the typical lets find something AEW is doing wrong even if its nothing at all and throw it on the Summer Jam screen to see if it sticks.

HOOK is one of many niggas who called out Joe

So what

Remember when Chris Jericho randomly got a title shot against Hunter and won the belt for like 2.5 seconds before it got overturned

It happens

Even young Edris trying to jump in the mix. He might need to fall back tho given their NXT record

I'm on the fence w HOOK. Like I fugg w him, but his hair and facial when he walks out kinda makes me chuckle though and that's not a good thing

The wild part is he isn’t wrong at all cause there’s legit no reason as to why bum Jinder is getting a title match out of the blue but this Nigga needs to chill with the twitter fingers.

Remember when WWE was down bad and TK would throw shots and send his guys out there to take shots. Now WWE is up and this Nigga stay cryin.

Run your show and worry bout your shit. AEW been trying to reestablish what they are good for lately with the sports based focus and less sports entertainment. The CC was a good look even tho Worlds End was trash. They had a pretty decent week on tv last week just build on that. In fact he should now consider bringing back the ranking system since he’s so concerned about wins and losses
Didn't Ethan Page get a world title match and his record was no better than Jinder's

Back