Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

There's 5 women on earth who have ever main evented Wrestlemania. Sasha is 1 of them. And she might be the best in-ring. Like she earned her money.
Exactly. Funny how folks wanted her back before the AEW rumors now that she playing hard to get its the ahhh she really aint needed we good over here spill. Ive seen these comments in IG post as well. Im sorry but those chicks in NXT coming up are still just coming up with mid to no buzz outside the performance center. Tiff got a little sizzle but she no Mone Banks, probably the top 3 biggest female in professional wrestling and in her prime.

If you watch WWE and you're a fan Idk how you can justify not wanting to see Mercedes back. Shes one of your OG pillars in the women's division, one of the best in the world AND shes bigger now than she was before she left. Almost all the NXT chicks look up to her. And shes only 30!!!

Having her back would be nice but she really isn't needed. Lmao its not hate or anything, its more like If she comes back then cool and if she don't then thats cool too.. I was just saying on the other page before that update dropped that WWE probably needed to slow down with the women due to them not being able to push them all without another show.

Charlotte being hurt right before Mania season probably altered some things heading into mania but with the way they've been building to the Damage Ctrl split on SD and teasing Rhea vs Becky on RAW i don't even think Charlotte was gonna play into any of the major womens programs for mania (Which you'd think some of u niggas would be happy about since yall get shook anytime she come close to somebody holding a title). It looks like its shaping up to be Bayley vs iyo and Rhea vs Becky.

i mean i’ll wait for the build up but bayley vs io isn’t WM worthy to me
more like backlash worthy

i mean i’ll wait for the build up but bayley vs io isn’t WM worthy to me
more like backlash worthy

Hopefully they make it good. Its pretty much gonna be the start to Bayleys big redemption ark/babyface run. The only thing that could ruin it for me is if they brought back the pony tail and the hugging shit. A babyface Bayley with the same edge to her would be nice.

Personally for me Bayley always been a good worker but shorty boring asf. I like the storyline with Damage Ctrl because I cant wait for them chicks to kick her and the other non asian chick out. We dont need super Bayley at all even tho its coming. Iyo better pin face Bayley clean as fuck.

That Ding Dong shit gotta go too.

Exactly. Funny how folks wanted her back before the AEW rumors now that she playing hard to get its the ahhh she really aint needed we good over here spill. Ive seen these comments in IG post as well. Im sorry but those chicks in NXT coming up are still just coming up with mid to no buzz outside the performance center. Tiff got a little sizzle but she no Mone Banks, probably the top 3 biggest female in professional wrestling and in her prime.
So you dont think new women stars can be built under HBK and HHH the same way that they were built under HHH when the Horsewomen were on there? Tiffany already got it. She was hanging with Becky during their match and shes only gonna get better. It seems to me like they finally focusing on the future and trying to make new stars, especially with the women. I thought thats what niggas wanted? and lets not act like Sasha wont ever be back in the WWE because im sure she will. It just might not be right now

I still remember half the folks on here said Punk wasnt needed.

Punk comes in and breaks like 5 records for WWE and instantly makes WWE tv 2x more interesting. lol

In true honesty, I dont think we know whats needed or not needed til it happens.
I'm still standing on that, dude far from his prime and he shouldn't be a focus at the expense of the up and coming guys

There's 5 women on earth who have ever main evented Wrestlemania. Sasha is 1 of them. And she might be the best in-ring. Like she earned her money.
And she was insubordinate and walked out cause she didn't get her way. Let her go to AEW, y'all complained because Charlotte kept beating her I can't wait until y'all see Britt Baker beating her

I get it but is she really needed right now?No

It’d be nice if she came back but she’s not really needed

Yall acting like that women's division on the main roster is stacked. It's not. It's gettin there. But to say she's not needed is laughable.

- The women's tag division still under construction

- Yall default title holder is out for 9+ months

- There's no women's mid-card title yet

- Division still only has a handful of true superstars.

- Other than TS...which NXT woman is LEGIT main roster ready

Naw...Sasha is needed. Hell...some of yall was just complaining last week or week before last askin why Bianca is STILL feuding wit Damage Control. Lol! Why? B/c they still don't have enough women on the SD roster!

Yes....Sasha is definitely needed. Let her music hit right now at RAW/SD/PLE...that fan reaction will tell you just how much she's needed. That women's division is still under construction. Sasha...Giulia...bring whoever other women they can get.

I still remember half the folks on here said Punk wasnt needed.

Punk comes in and breaks like 5 records for WWE and instantly makes WWE tv 2x more interesting. lol

In true honesty, I dont think we know whats needed or not needed til it happens.

Thank you.

And from a business standpoint...it makes since. At the end of the day...WWE main interest is making money. The merchandising especially.

You got

Becky
Chuck
Iyo
Asuka
Rhea
Nia
Shayna
Zoey
Bayley
Bianca
Raquel