Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

That not surprising since Mercedes supposedly asked for more money than they just gave Chuck.. And obviously Trips views Chuck in the same light as that senile old man Vince did.. Which means nobody is getting paid more than Chuck on the women’s roster…

Nevermind

Mercedes Mone-WWE No Longer In Talks, Expected To Appear Elsewhere

Major movement in the Mercedes Mone free agent watch, as WWE sources claim talks fell apart between the two sides.

Top free agent Mercedes Mone aka Sasha Banks and WWE had been engaged in conversations to possibly bring her back to the company. However, WWE sources stated to Fightful Friday night that the two sides are no longer in active negotiations regarding a return. The two sides had recently been engaged in conversations about a return. We're told the dialogue was friendly, the back and forth failed to progress, and WWE sources claim that their side walked as a result of it.

Another source within the company believed that she would end up appearing elsewhere imminently, but didn't state where. AEW has their Worlds End Show Saturday, NJPW has Wrestle Kingdom next week, and TNA Wrestling is rebranding for Hard to Kill in two weeks.

As of August, Fightful was told that there was a working plan for Mercedes to come to AEW, however, as of early December, that particular plan was not happening. NJPW also was hoping to maintain a positive relationship with her as well, and hoped to talk to her in recent months. We're told that outside of WWE, all options were back on the table as of mid-December.

This comes after what several perceived as teases to a WWE return on social media this week.

----------

Nick and Hunter gave Charlotte all that money and this is the result

Yea WWE fucked up giving Charlotte that increase when they did. Part of the reason she left the first time is cus she wont making Charlotte money. Khan wont hesitate to give her what she wants and they actually need her more too. I keep seeing people mention TNA but i dont think so cause they havent landed any big free agents. Their womens division is supposedly solid.. they just aint got the money

I guess im the only one who rather see her elsewhere but....go horsewomen!!! Lol

This is actually good news to me but it could just be the same situation as Punk where they just reporting it as not happening to throw fans off.

Lets get this AEW shit in to 2nd gear if possible now.

If Becky isnt the highest paid woman in WWE in 2024 they are even more foolish than I thought

She gotta be making more than Charlotte. Shit I doubt Bayley makes more than her but she shouldnt be too far off from it.. She probably got a nice increase to re-sign

I guess im the only one who rather see her elsewhere but....go horsewomen!!! Lol

This is actually good news to me but it could just be the same situation as Punk where they just reporting it as not happening to throw fans off.

Lets get this AEW shit in to 2nd gear if possible now.
I just dont particularly care to see her in AEW but I'm not finna watch no damn TNA so lets get this poppin. Your boy duck ABWWF so that leaves it up to you player! get TK on the phone!!!

Nevermind

Major movement in the Mercedes Mone free agent watch, as WWE sources claim talks fell apart between the two sides.

Top free agent Mercedes Mone aka Sasha Banks and WWE had been engaged in conversations to possibly bring her back to the company. However, WWE sources stated to Fightful Friday night that the two sides are no longer in active negotiations regarding a return. The two sides had recently been engaged in conversations about a return. We're told the dialogue was friendly, the back and forth failed to progress, and WWE sources claim that their side walked as a result of it.

Another source within the company believed that she would end up appearing elsewhere imminently, but didn't state where. AEW has their Worlds End Show Saturday, NJPW has Wrestle Kingdom next week, and TNA Wrestling is rebranding for Hard to Kill in two weeks.

As of August, Fightful was told that there was a working plan for Mercedes to come to AEW, however, as of early December, that particular plan was not happening. NJPW also was hoping to maintain a positive relationship with her as well, and hoped to talk to her in recent months. We're told that outside of WWE, all options were back on the table as of mid-December.

This comes after what several perceived as teases to a WWE return on social media this week.

----------

Thing is...WWE is makin money hand over foot. So whateva Sasha wants...WWE need to do what they can to make sure she gets it. She's earned that. Her coming back would be nothin but a positive. For the fans, but also financially for the company.

BUT...this could be an okey doke to throw folks off and she surprises everyone wit her return

Nevermind

----------

Good, she's not needed with all the talent on the main roster and in development

Back