Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

y’all are way too comfortable determining what someone is “worth” every time these contract talks come up

i’m always pro player/athlete/worker

get.your.money

I get it but is she really needed right now?No

It’d be nice if she came back but she’s not really needed

y’all are way too comfortable determining what someone is “worth” every time these contract talks come up

i’m always pro player/athlete/worker

get.your.money
What's the hold y'all have with this woman. Jade is coming, Lash is getting better, the chick who they had with Dana Brooke is around. Leave Sasha overseas where she clearly wants to be.

What's the hold y'all have with this woman. Jade is coming, Lash is getting better, the chick who they had with Dana Brooke is around. Leave Sasha overseas where she clearly wants to be.

ah yes. shawty is such a promising talent, you can’t even remember her name

outside of being one of the best female performers in the industry, she definitely has the star power i feel wwe is lacking in their women’s division

and with barbie being out for a year, wwe could use sasha heading into WM season

ah yes. shawty is such a promising talent, you can’t even remember her name

outside of being one of the best female performers in the industry, she definitely has the star power i feel wwe is lacking in their women’s division

and with barbie being out for a year, wwe could use sasha heading into WM season

Having her back would be nice but she really isn't needed. Lmao its not hate or anything, its more like If she comes back then cool and if she don't then thats cool too.. I was just saying on the other page before that update dropped that WWE probably needed to slow down with the women due to them not being able to push them all without another show.

Charlotte being hurt right before Mania season probably altered some things heading into mania but with the way they've been building to the Damage Ctrl split on SD and teasing Rhea vs Becky on RAW i don't even think Charlotte was gonna play into any of the major womens programs for mania (Which you'd think some of u niggas would be happy about since yall get shook anytime she come close to somebody holding a title). It looks like its shaping up to be Bayley vs iyo and Rhea vs Becky.

I still remember half the folks on here said Punk wasnt needed.

Punk comes in and breaks like 5 records for WWE and instantly makes WWE tv 2x more interesting. lol

In true honesty, I dont think we know whats needed or not needed til it happens.

Back