Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

So you dont think new women stars can be built under HBK and HHH the same way that they were built under HHH when the Horsewomen were on there? Tiffany already got it. She was hanging with Becky during their match and shes only gonna get better. It seems to me like they finally focusing on the future and trying to make new stars, especially with the women. I thought thats what niggas wanted? and lets not act like Sasha wont ever be back in the WWE because im sure she will. It just might not be right now
I just believe if you have one of the biggest stars in female wrestling who is in her PRIME and just hit 30, thats an easy investment and fast pay off. Promoter 101 shit. You can continue to build those rookies in the back and its a WIN/WIN. Most of them will be catching Ls their first few years on the main roster outside 1 or 2 chosen ones(Jade if they are invested). But girls like Lash and Stratton got YEARS to grow at the bottom-mid card to grind it out since they didnt come into the company with any hype or name value. While their doing that they can be having mega matches with Mone and the All Star chicks at the top giving fans what they really want to see and will pay for now.

Its not like we relying on a star who is passed their time, Sasha is YOUNG and MAIN EVENT STAMPED!

I'm still standing on that, dude far from his prime and he shouldn't be a focus at the expense of the up and coming guys
Money talks all that other bullshit is for the little leagues like MLW, PWG, etc who focus on strictly ring work. WWE about making MONEY and it looks like they have completely surpassed that with Punk being a huge money cow for them.

I know folks like to paint this false narrative he is way to injury prone and washed. His AEW matches were some of his best matches even compared to his matches at the height of Punks run in WWE. Yeah he got injured....after being gone from wrestling for 10 yrs, shit like that is expected but that had nothing to do with his ring work. I get it if your not a fan of his and just leave it at that.

I just believe if you have one of the biggest stars in female wrestling who is in her PRIME and just hit 30, thats an easy investment and fast pay off. Promoter 101 shit. You can continue to build those rookies in the back and its a WIN/WIN. Most of them will be catching Ls their first few years on the main roster outside 1 or 2 chosen ones(Jade if they are invested). But girls like Lash and Stratton got YEARS to grow at the bottom-mid card to grind it out since they didnt come into the company with any hype or name value. While their doing that they can be having mega matches with Mone and the All Star chicks at the top giving fans what they really want to see and will pay for now.

Its not like we relying on a star who is passed their time, Sasha is YOUNG and MAIN EVENT STAMPED!

Years? Man some of these niggas will be the 1st one complaining about their bookin on the main 2-3 months in. Lol

Big Booz teased it before it broke once again. Unless its someone else but all fingers point to him. Santos still >>> but there are some good matches to be had should he show back up and good stories to be told if he can land over on SD with the others

MeTooJ out here operating a casting couch in the back.
His boy callis was harassing Scarlett back in the Impact days.

The press scrum is about to do bigger numbers than the show.

The new leader of the LWO
Thats still Santos' crew tho. Word is its suppose to reform with him, Garza and Humberto so maybe if we see Andrade come back he joins up with Rey and Dragon Lee against them. Those other two fellas would be the oddballs but they were just on NXT with elektra so maybe they just gonna stay down there

Thats still Santos' crew tho. Word is its suppose to reform with him, Garza and Humberto so maybe if we see Andrade come back he joins up with Rey and Dragon Lee against them. Those other two fellas would be the oddballs but they were just on NXT with elektra so maybe they just gonna stay down there

Word is Elektra is gonna be be affiliated with the LWO and Lola gonna align with Santos / Lotharios

Word is Elektra is gonna be be affiliated with the LWO and Lola gonna align with Santos / Lotharios

this would be dope lol so i guess the two legado guys would be split up to join different factions to maybe just to keep it even? If played right that could be dope. Could end up being one of the biggest program theyve ever done with the latino talents

Back