Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Main roster crowd is different than NXT crowd. Pushing them instant is like throwing in the deep end with no life preserver.

Yeah there are a couple who do shine. But we've seen far too many who stall out the instant they hit the main. If he shows up and shows out like he does at an NXT PLE...then he'll be fine. The main roster fans will get behind him.

But I rather they take their time wit him, knowing the greatness that lies wit him. Those main roster fans are crucial tho.

Not everything needs to be gauged by the main roster audience's initial reaction.

Judging by the reaction back then a majority of folks in the crowd had no idea who The Shield were when they popped up and attacked Ryback. Once they got called up they were rocking out against main event niggas and washing them consistently. WWE had a focus on set to create new stars through The Shield and they did that. The audience went along for that process even though they didnt have much knowledge on who Seth (Tyler Black), Mox and Roman were initially.

Just like Dubbz mentioned The Creeds came up to nobody really knowing them and by the end of the same exact night got over. Same thing happened with Dragon Lee.

It wouldnt be hard to debut Bron in the Rumble, have him spearing niggas for like 30-45 seconds, 4-5 eliminations including one big one (lets say Gunther) and you instantly create a spotlight. Not everything or everyone needs a journey.

The Creeds and Dragon Lee got over b/c they SHOWED OUT. Which is what I also said. That had the main roster fans get behind them.

I have no doubt HIM will be fine. I just don't want them fuccin this up. Bruh too good of a talent to let fall by the...aye who his girl is again???

This past September, WWE released a number of talents. The following performers will officially become free agents around 12/21 and able to work anywhere they please:

*Mustafa Ali.

*Aliyah.

*Shelton Benjamin.

*Rick Boogs.

*Dana Brooke.

*Dabbo-Kato.

*Elias.

*Quincy Elliot.

*Yulissa Leon.

*Mace.

*Mansoor.

*Riddick Moss.

*Matt Riddle.

*Shanky.

*Top Dolla.

*Dolph Ziggler.

PWInsider.com has confirmed that Charlotte Flair has returned home to Florida.

WWE sources have indicated that she is not expected back in the ring until she is completely evaluated medically. She has been pulled off the road until the company gets confirmation on the nature of the injury. We are told the company is working on setting that up right now.

Flair is believed to have injured her knee and struck her head while slipping from the top rope while wrestling Asuka on Friday Night Smackdown.

The he free agent class of 2024 might be the biggest in years.

Drew McIntyre, Becky Lynch, Alex Hammerstone, QT Marshall, Dustin Rhodes, Deonna Purrazzo and others have all been confirmed as having deals coming up in 2024. There’s another big name that currently has a deal set to expire in 2024 – World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins.

Fightful has learned that Rollins’ in June of 2024, and as of a couple of weeks ago, there haven’t been discussions regarding a contract extension. As you can imagine by his placement on the card, Rollins is well-liked and respected within the company, and we’re told that there will “obviously” be an offer made at some point, with WWE sources even indicating that he’d be made a priority.

When asking a WWE official, we were told “we would not dispute that information” as it pertains to his contract being up next year, and that Rollins would be made a priority.

WWE re-signed numerous talent to new deals in 2019 when AEW launched, locking numerous into long-term, five year deals that are up in 2024. We’re unsure if Rollins was among those.

Fightful did reach out to Rollins, but have not heard back. As things stand, both Seth Rollins and Becky Lynch’s WWE deals are up in June.

Lol if I was Seth & Becky I'd entertain AEW just for the LOLs

And its not as if they wouldnt have a legit reason to test the waters also. Both accomplished all they possibly could in WWE and if they ever felt a way about some of the backstage politics like having to deal with Punk (Seth) or constantly getting your matches cut or moved down the card (Becky) it could be something for them to consider. Plus the work schedule in AEW being considerably less compared to WWE it gives them a chance to not have to travel so much with their kid. Tony has the bread to pay them whatever or match any offer.

Seth would kinda just be another guy on a loaded roster but Becky would be the #1 woman Tony has been searching for not named Mercedes.

But they more than likely wont be going anywhere, it's like Derek Jeter fielding his options near the end of his career but ultimately it was always gonna be the Yankees.

Lol if I was Seth & Becky I'd entertain AEW just for the LOLs

And its not as if they wouldnt have a legit reason to test the waters also. Both accomplished all they possibly could in WWE and if they ever felt a way about some of the backstage politics like having to deal with Punk (Seth) or constantly getting your matches cut or moved down the card (Becky) it could be something for them to consider. Plus the work schedule in AEW being considerably less compared to WWE it gives them a chance to not have to travel so much with their kid. Tony has the bread to pay them whatever or match any offer.

Seth would kinda just be another guy on a loaded roster but Becky would be the #1 woman Tony has been searching for not named Mercedes.

But they more than likely wont be going anywhere, it's like Derek Jeter fielding his options near the end of his career but ultimately it was always gonna be the Yankees.
Seth can't go with him turning into the social media company man

Back