Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

695e4e1f3b47a21f22d6102702b801a632be6c7f.gif
cody-rhodes-yeet.gif

Charlotte Flair was originally scheduled for this weekend's WWE live events but was pulled after being hurt while wrestling Asuka on Friday Night Smackdown.

There has been no concrete update on Flair beyond some being extremely concerned the knee injury could be fairly serious.

Charlotte Flair was originally scheduled for this weekend's WWE live events but was pulled after being hurt while wrestling Asuka on Friday Night Smackdown.

There has been no concrete update on Flair beyond some being extremely concerned the knee injury could be fairly serious.

I seen the video..she was upset, crying and kept saying shit it’s my knee. She knows it might be really bad it seemed

No worries she will back to take another chicks title on her return.

carmelo-hayes-wwe.gif

Shiiiiiet I would have him win the whole thing but I rather him take an L to KO than Logan Paul
Doubt they bringing him in just to run through it. Simple showcase to introduce him to the main roster fans and make it a few rounds. Im just excited its one step closer.

Doubt they bringing him in just to run through it. Simple showcase to introduce him to the main roster fans and make it a few rounds. Im just excited its one step closer.

I just want them to start focusing on young folks and push them as instant main eventers. When was the last time they did that? Probably The Shield

I just want them to start focusing on young folks and push them as instant main eventers. When was the last time they did that? Probably The Shield

Main roster crowd is different than NXT crowd. Pushing them instant is like throwing in the deep end with no life preserver.

Yeah there are a couple who do shine. But we've seen far too many who stall out the instant they hit the main. If he shows up and shows out like he does at an NXT PLE...then he'll be fine. The main roster fans will get behind him.

But I rather they take their time wit him, knowing the greatness that lies wit him. Those main roster fans are crucial tho.

Main roster crowd not watching NXT, look no further than when those NXT people debut to crickets so you can't strap the rocket to them on day one. Even the shield took months being lackeys to CM Punk and then The Authority

Main roster crowd not watching NXT, look no further than when those NXT people debut to crickets so you can't strap the rocket to them on day one. Even the shield took months being lackeys to CM Punk and then The Authority

From the old regime but I get it

They come out to crickets now

I think it depends on how much tv time they're given. It took the Creeds like 3-4 weeks of appearances before they started getting crowd support. Them being booked strong consecutively helped.

They just have to stick with that. Introducing somebody one week and then having them on TV again like a week or two later doesn't really help

Back