Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

View attachment 1228741

It’s okay man we know how you feel bout Punk brudda lol

And the promo when he came back to AEW the 2nd time was low key gas too. Idk what you’re wanting him to say, go full slander? Lol

That I think he’s a hypocrite and kind of a clown after returning to WWE all he said after the last couple years? That’s its own thing.

The promos he cut he first got to AEW started off good but they began to get tiring. The best set of promos he did was in his lead up to the match vs MJF. Aside from that, he was on some PG Punk shit up until All Out. Then when he got back, which I was glad for, all his promos fell kinda flat.

WON: There was criticism from some in AEW that Tony Khan didn’t step in and stop Kevin Sullivan being let go, given Sullivan’s tenure and work.

Another person noted, “Another day one guy gone. Sad. Great guy. Worked tirelessly since the beginning. Really understood the original mission statement and feeling/image we were going for.”

Others noted being in shock about it. Sullivan was heavily praised across the board

WON: Giulia has not made her mind up, but her and WWE have spoken several times of late.

They’ve talked enough that there is something to the story, although the story she was going to the Performance Center at this time ended up not being accurate.

She has not told those in Japan that she’s staying nor that she’s leaving

WWE is no longer blocking AEW from running certain venues. The Coca Cola Coliseum in Toronto was cited as an example, because AEW just announced a show at that venue, despite the fact that WWE is running the same building.

- WON

Fanboy talk…

I wish anti-fans on BOTH sides would stop posting dumb shyt like this.

What point are you tryin to prove? B/c this has NO affect whatsoever to either company. All you doin is try to fulfill some delusional reality you have that posting pic showing empty seats, actually affects that particular company. Smh.

As I said b4...be happy we now have OPTIONS. Muthafuccas need to stop wanting the downfall of WWE, AEW, or any other wrestling promotion. Cuz they'll be the 1st ones crying about there's no other companies around.

All the wrestling talk on here been significantly better without that nigga's unwanted 2 cents. No arguments no thread derailments or hate watching. Ironically his absence coincides with AEW being in a period where its in a bit of a flux right now and the company man isnt here to try to tell us our eyes are lying. When shit picks back up for them he dont need to be here for that either.

All the wrestling talk on here been significantly better without that nigga's unwanted 2 cents. No arguments no thread derailments or hate watching. Ironically his absence coincides with AEW being in a period where its in a bit of a flux right now and the company man isnt here to try to tell us our eyes are lying. When shit picks back up for them he dont need to be here for that either.

Oh but trust me, he will...

nigga gone try to ease back in here on some "WE UP!!" type shit. or, or.. you let something really fucked up happen in WWE, like Vince somehow being reported back in creative, he'll be back around.

I just thought about it Main Event Jay doing his thing getting a major push, and Jimmy is the goof guy now on SD getting KOd nightly and treated like a bitch by his cousin.

I wonder if its finally them giving him that for the DUIs since they couldnt do it during the heat of the Bloodline story when the 3rd one happened to keep the storyline floating.

Last edited:
I just thought about it Main Event Jay doing his thing getting a major push, and Jimmy is the goof guy now on SD getting KOd nightly and treated like a bitch by his cousin.

I wonder if its finally them giving him that for the DUIs since they couldnt do it during the heat of the Bloodline story when the 3rd one happened to keep the storyline floating.
695e4e1f3b47a21f22d6102702b801a632be6c7f.gif

Back