Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Dont nobody like work holiday parties but their shit is probably way different and not like no regular shit our employers put together I imagine they get the best food and bottles, an area for the kids if they there and then drivers to drive them safely after they done got shitfaced all night. That's what I imagine it'd be like. Everybody always joke about the catering being good in both companies too so u know this menu prolly crazy

Networking

Letting the higher ups see the potential in you a la Steph and Cena

The better question is

Why wouldn’t you go?

aight niggas damn! I guess I'd go lol

That shit was weak and it fell flat with the audience.

Smh
it wasnt weak and it only fell "flat" with the audience cause the casual live WWE attendee 1. Dont give a fuck about AEW and 2. is / are not the same kinda fans that used to attend the shows back in the mid 2010s. Not to mention it was a "Tribute to the Troops" show in Providence, Rhode Island

There were still people who chanted his name after the line cause they are the ones presumably in the know. Online plenty of people reacted to the line it served its purpose

it wasnt weak and it only fell "flat" with the audience cause the casual live WWE attendee 1. Dont give a fuck about AEW and 2. is / are not the same kinda fans that used to attend the shows back in the mid 2010s. Not to mention it was a "Tribute to the Troops" show in Providence, Rhode Island

There were still people who chanted his name after the line cause they are the ones presumably in the know. Online plenty of people reacted to the line it served its purpose

It was weak.

It’s ok…most of his promos from when he returned to aew the second time were weak, including the “tell me when I’m telling lies” promo.

That shit was weak and it fell flat with the audience.

Smh

I saw somebody say tha with it being a tribute to the troops show a lot of them probably just there cus it was free, chances are they dont even watch wrestling so they dont know wtf it was about. That and the internet wrestling community is just a small portion of the people who keep up with all the backstage drama nd shit

View attachment 1228741

It’s okay man we know how you feel bout Punk brudda lol

And the promo when he came back to AEW the 2nd time was low key gas too. Idk what you’re wanting him to say, go full slander? Lol
To stop acting like he is Professional Wrestling’s chosen savior.

He is not needed. You all just can’t get past the nostalgia.

Here’s some nostalgia for you.

Remember The snoopy snow cone maker?

That is what CM punk is. A cool idea wrapped around a faulty product.

WWE talent look to have a full week off for Christmas.

During a recent interview, it was intimated that Triple H hopes for talent to have more time at home with their families than in the previous regime. Early on, it looks like he’s making good on that.

Talent that Fightful have spoken to say that WWE talent will have a full week off in most cases ahead of Christmas, as there are no events scheduled between December 19 and December 25. The WWE Holiday tour picks back up on December 26.

We’re told that the plan for WWE Smackdown in Green Bay on December 15 as of now is a double taping. We've also asked about WWE Raw in Des Moines the following Monday, but haven't had confirmation on that.

View attachment 1228741

It’s okay man we know how you feel bout Punk brudda lol

And the promo when he came back to AEW the 2nd time was low key gas too. Idk what you’re wanting him to say, go full slander? Lol
Im confused on the promo he is talking about the first 2-3 promos were fire in AEW, some of us just salty Punk went back to where he said he wouldnt. Boo fucking Hoo!

Last edited:
Back