Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

I’m glad Phil & WWE appear to be in a genuinely happy & healthy space. That man just wanna be around wrestling and add his piece to the game. and it’s dope to see the nxt talent embrace him

The Elite and Jungle Boy lost, don’t try to even debate it

I’m glad Phil & WWE appear to be in a genuinely happy & healthy space. That man just wanna be around wrestling and add his piece to the game. and it’s dope to see the nxt talent embrace him

The Elite and Jungle Boy lost, don’t try to even debate it
Never forget Punk asked for a sitdown to squash the issues with the Bucks and they turned it down and said he had to be on good behavior for 6 months then they would......

Well that didnt go the way they thought lol

Never forget Punk asked for a sitdown to squash the issues with the Bucks and they turned it down and said he had to be on good behavior for 6 months then they would......

Well that didnt go the way they thought lol

I forgot about that; makes it even worse. People can say what they want about Punk and his temperament but he did try to do right....

Imagine having niggas much younger and less successful than you telling you "Yeh man we dont wanna do a mediation to settle our differences. In fact, if you can be on your best behavior for lets say hmmm 6 months? Uh yeh 6 months maybe we'll talk"

The Bucks are corny and now they have TK watching from the sidelines as WWE for now are reaping the benefits including potentially getting in bed with Warner Bros Media

That shit better be a fuckin storyline

Ridge trending on twitter tho with people calling for his head and his release

bad look unless the plan is to just run with him as a heel forever

Back