Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

As bad as WCW was during that time WWF was no better in the early to mid 90's it was just WWF main event was better
Yup. WCW had the undercard and WWF had the main event. Once guys started jumping to the fed it was a wrap cause then they had both.
96 HBK & WWE was mid as hell things didnt start picking up til post WM 13 when Austin started becoming an important piece and Bret went heel with the Hart Foundation. That was the prelude to the Attitude era they was about to get in their bag.
It turned around at Survivor Series 96 when Bret came back and Shawn dropped the title. Start of the Attitude Era too.
WCW wheels were falling off completely right after Goldberg won the title in Atlanta on Nitro(the pinnacle IMO of WCW before the drop). That was the last major crowd reaction they had.
I'd go with the Diamond Cutter DDP hit on Goldberg, I think that's probably the last great moment WCW had.
I mean in all honesty I felt Sting was more vibes than great wrestler lol
Not that he was or is a bad wrestler but he aint bout to give you classics
Nah. Talking just surfer Sting gets you classics with Flair, Muta, and of course the series with Vader. He has some great ones to his name.

Last edited:

Tony Khan's Shot at The Undertaker and John Cena Was Seen by Those in WWE Like a Declaration of War

In the latest edition of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Dave Meltzer reported that regarding Khan’s tweet about the two legendary stars, “Those in WWE did contact us very quickly after that post with the idea that it was like they saw it as a declaration of war by still discussing the subject. Of course that declaration really dates back to January 2019.”

Not a declaration of war lol

Back