Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Former NWA World Champion Nick Aldis will make his official WWE TV debut tonight, PWInsider.com has learned.

Aldis will be portraying an authority figure for the Smackdown brand going forward, which means he's likely signed with the company.

It is possible this is the Triple H announcement tonight, but we have not confirmed that.

Aldis has been working of late as a Producer for WWE.

I don’t mind how they use Adam Pearce. As long as Magnus isn’t front and center for the whole show

WWE has not forgotten about the Jey Uso trade.

Fightful Select was told that not only is the Jey Uso trade still on their mind, but there are active plans to tie up that storyline, possibly as early as tonight. It should be noted that anything can change, as plans often do, but that the trade will involve someone at least on Uso's level.

In addition, because Cody Rhodes and Jey Uso are the tag team champions, they can still appear on WWE Smackdown.

WWE has not forgotten about the Jey Uso trade.

Fightful Select was told that not only is the Jey Uso trade still on their mind, but there are active plans to tie up that storyline, possibly as early as tonight. It should be noted that anything can change, as plans often do, but that the trade will involve someone at least on Uso's level.

In addition, because Cody Rhodes and Jey Uso are the tag team champions, they can still appear on WWE Smackdown.
Nakamura going back to Friday's

The guy isn’t what he was 3to 4 years ago.. He’s injury prone & still battling previous injuries.. Because of that he looks out of shape.. But he’s Kenny‘s& the Bucks buddy so he gets a contract .. This buddy system thing is going comeback to haunt TK one of these days…

Last edited:
I don't even know what to say about the Tony Khan shit at this point. I'm starting to think buddy might not be around much longer with AEW. Maybe he sell it off to the Bucks n omega or something but idk. Anybody who had plans of growing their company and being around for a long time wouldn't be on the type of shit that he's been on these past few days

I don't even know what to say about the Tony Khan shit at this point. I'm starting to think buddy might not be around much longer with AEW. Maybe he sell it off to the Bucks n omega or something but idk. Anybody who had plans of growing their company and being around for a long time wouldn't be on the type of shit that he's been on these past few days
Dude went full on doodoo grits

Orton vs Roman

Orton vs Cody

Orton vs Gunther

Orton vs JD

...those are the ONLY matches i wanna see. Him against anybody else...is considered peasant booking, and an INSULT to my high quality viewing.

You really think they gonna do that huh? Watch it be Orton vs Cena at Wrestlemania lol

Back