Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Realistically, the only person AEW might pick up from these cuts is Ziggler. The AEW locker room has been advocating for him. Riddle's a real life heat magnet so that's an avoidable headache.

Realistically, the only person AEW might pick up from these cuts is Ziggler. The AEW locker room has been advocating for him. Riddle's a real life heat magnet so that's an avoidable headache.
ehhhh i dont want Ziggler in AEW. They got enough generics right now. What they going to do put him with his goofy brother? Pass.

BUT if they use him as a backstage match producer then im all for it.

ehhhh i dont want Ziggler in AEW. They got enough generics right now. What they going to do put him with his goofy brother? Pass.

BUT if they use him as a backstage match producer then im all for it.
Ziggler would be one of the most seasoned and consistent workers there and probably one of the best adapted for TV wrestling. He makes a lot of sense as a pick up for them to keep around the midcard.

All that aside, he's friends with the Bucks. That overrides anything about how anyone feels about it lol.

Ziggler would be one of the most seasoned and consistent workers there and probably one of the best adapted for TV wrestling. He makes a lot of sense as a pick up for them to keep around the midcard.

All that aside, he's friends with the Bucks. That overrides anything about how anyone feels about it lol.
True.

I just think buddy is boring as the fuck. And i didnt care for anything he did in WWE in the last decade. But im glad you said mid card.

Matt Riddle wasn’t around backstage in WWE, even before his release.

Fightful Select has confirmed that contrary to rumors last week, former Tag Team Champion Matt Riddle was never planned for the September 18 WWE Raw show. One source that we spoke to said that the rumor likely emerged from outdated information, and that he was never in the creative plans for the show.

Riddle had been off the road from WWE since alleging that an officer at JFK airport sexually assaulted him, leading to an internal investigation by the Port Authority. Riddle was removed from the September 11 Raw, and taken off the road from WWE. He was never planned for a return.

Those we’ve spoken to claimed that since then, Riddle was not factored into immediate creative plans. He was doing some grappling training per usual this week, and was said to be in good spirits before his release. However, one WWE higher up said that he burned through too many chances while in WWE.

True.

I just think buddy is boring as the fuck. And i didnt care for anything he did in WWE in the last decade. But im glad you said mid card.
Midcard was even understating it. I actually won't be surprised if MJF tries to get him in a world title feud due to his love of WWE references and the fact that most if not all of his big feuds have been with ex-WWE guys.

B-Fab n the other dude were just on the pre-show

I think Top Dolla fucked himself over the night before the releases cause he was on twitter just spewing off a whole lot of shit.

Last time it got all of them canned, this time it was only him

B-Fab n the other dude were just on the pre-show

I think Top Dolla fucked himself over the night before the releases cause he was on twitter just spewing off a whole lot of shit.

Last time it got all of them canned, this time it was only him
i would like for B-Fab to go back to Nxt for more training.

Back