Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

if released would T.K. take a chance on him iyo?
Damn straight. Reason i think Dubbz think they fw still is because WWE officals know he has mass appeal with the kids and has potential to be a huge fan favorite. Now do the UFC guys feels that way....probably not and I feel he probably going to catch heat once Vince gone or cant control it.

Damn straight. Reason i think Dubbz think they fw still is because WWE officals know he has mass appeal with the kids and has potential to be a huge fan favorite. Now do the UFC guys feels that way....probably not and I feel he probably going to catch heat once Vince gone or cant control it.
i think that Omega & the Bucks would advise Khan to pass on him..... but at the end of the day it's Khan's call.

Ikeman Jiro is the latest name PWInsider.com has confirmed was released from WWE NXT as part of yesterday's cuts.

Known prior to his WWE NXT run as Jiro "Ikemen" Kuroshio, the WRESTLE-1 star was signed to WWE in December 2020. He debuted for the NXT brand in 2021 and teamed with KUSHIDA as the Jacket Time tag team.

Jiro last wrestled for NXT several weeks ago.

Ikeman Jiro is the latest name PWInsider.com has confirmed was released from WWE NXT as part of yesterday's cuts.

Known prior to his WWE NXT run as Jiro "Ikemen" Kuroshio, the WRESTLE-1 star was signed to WWE in December 2020. He debuted for the NXT brand in 2021 and teamed with KUSHIDA as the Jacket Time tag team.

Jiro last wrestled for NXT several weeks ago.

One of the lamest gimmicks ever with that yellow ass jacket

Back