Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Daniel McArhur, a WWE Performance Center recruit who had a UNC Track & Field background announced this afternoon that he has been released by WWE.

On his Instagram Stories, McArthur wrote, "As of today, my journey with WWE has ended. It was a great journey and got to meet a lot of great people. Truly a blessing but now onto bigger and better thing! Stay tuned to what's next. Thank you to everyone who made my WWE experience amazing."

Per Wrestlenomics, Dynamite netted 984,000 viewers and a .36 rating with the 18-49 year old demographic. These numbers are way up from last week’s 888K and 0.31, respectively.

Dynamite’s numbers have remained stable over the last several weeks, with total viewers ranging between 870K to 890K, and the demo rating landing between 0.30 to 0.32. If anything could bump the results up from there, it had to be this Grand Slam episode in New York City, which is always hyped up as one of AEW’s most important TV shows of the year.

That’s exactly what happened, with this Grand Slam episode scoring Dynamite’s best demo rating of the year and third biggest overall audience. AEW hasn’t seen an audience this big since February ended.

I aint gonna speak too soon.. cus I don't think it's over yet but so far..

View attachment 1180285

I mean it sucks that people losing they jobs, but I feel that they all should be able to land on their feet SOMEWHERE.

If not AEW then theres still IMPACT! And GCW plus a few other places.

For some it could even be a blessing in disguise 🤷🏿‍♂️ they weren't using you, go out and make them regret that shit
Lol at landing on their feet in GCW. Thats punishment.

Dolph should go to the NWA. Alot of them should so they can help revamp them back to respectable standards which was only 2 yrs ago.

He could have a dope run with the title. Its better then Tyrus and fucking EC3 who is their current champ.

Dolph should go to the NWA. Alot of them should so they can help revamp them back to respectable standards which was only 2 yrs ago.

He could have a dope run with the title. Its better then Tyrus and fucking EC3 who is their current champ.
It'd be nice but I think the smashing pumpkin might be in over his head.

I was kinda surprised Riddle wasnt among the released

somebody in the company still fuck w/ hit cus he stay getting away with shit while keeping his job

Back