Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

i would like for B-Fab to go back to Nxt for more training.

She been training w/ Nattie non stop but if she not being released she definitely need to go back down. Same with ole boy He wasn't bad in the ring when he came into NXT but he never got a chance to shine b4 going to 205 Live.

Might as well send them where where they could be used unless they planning a last minute release

I think Riddle was the one cause that report dropped then like 10 mins later he tweeted.

Then again who knows they might still have a few left in the chamber

Ziggler didn't do enough to gain for lifer status.

Everybody knew he was only re-signing for the check too once he had a chance to get out and then re-signed again.

What's crazy is he had everybody riding for him then and expecting him to leave but nah he re-signed and started focusing on comedy

WWE Performance Center wrestler Melanie Brezinski announced on her Instagram Stories that she was cut from WWE as part of the talent reduction this past week.

200w.gif

Between the money in the bank cash in, and the survivor series performance... those were my favorite two...

But I also loved when he jacked Lana from Rusev... that was golden

Between the money in the bank cash in, and the survivor series performance... those were my favorite two...

But I also loved when he jacked Lana from Rusev... that was golden

The MITB cash in vs del rio was peak raw after mania. Those raw after manias don’t hit the same anymore. They were a huge thing in the 2010s

Back