Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Randy Orton is at the WWE Performance Center.

WWE sources confirmed that Orton had been at the Performance Center this week, and it hasn't been much of a secret. Yesterday, Cassidy of Bodyslam had informed Sean Ross Sapp that Randy Orton's bus was already at the WWE PC.

Orton has been working out in the gym, and we're told he got "huge" in a good way at one point, but as of early August he had not resumed in-ring training. Despite several incorrect rumors at the time that Orton was nearing a return, WWE sources and even an official capacity repeatedly reiterated that Orton was not cleared for a return at that point.

Orton had been adamant to those close to him that he would be returning to the ring following back fusion surgery.

When a talent shows up or is returning, WWE has had a very strict rule that they have to work out in some capacity. During a recent interview with Cody Rhodes, he'd noted to Fightful that the rule is very real, and even The Undertaker couldn't avoid doing it when slated for it.

We'll keep you updated on the latest we've heard

They put this same damn report out every other month it seems so I aint buying it. He probably just there visiting but I do miss Orton on my screen tho. Him and Riddle were killing it b4 he got hurt n I hate they never got to do their program split

Too many younger talent on the rise to be worrying about creative for Orton, it's time for him to stay home.
Not stay home but school the new cats and maybe put over talent once or twice a year. I aint trying to see any deep storylines with him tbh. Buddy been on WWE TV consistently since like 2004( damn there 20 years straight), 2023 its time to find a backstage role. I dont think anybody has been on tv pretty much non stop ever that long.

Randy Orton matches just 75% of the time are a snooze fest and this long in the game its only more of the same. He is a WWE lifer im sure they can find him some great work to do in the back. The whole Randy and Riddle thing is long past gone. They could reignite it but ehh, Riddle letting me down i thought buddy would of been on his way by now.

Last edited:
Randy coming back and Riddle turning on him, mobbing on him and sending him on his way to retirement; putting himself instantly into the main event scene is / was right there. Riddle fucked up

At this point Randy might as well just put Cody and some other younger talent over and call it a day

A lot of history there between him and Cody that's the feud I really wanted from Cody when he came back

I'm listening to last Tuesday episode of Busted Open. Dave LaGreca and Bully said Zelina Vega should been the one facing Rhea AND also winning the title. JUST TO HAVE a 9/11 moment...

index.gif

So they wanted her to have that moment...then drop the belt shortly after. Why?? Smh

Back