Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

As we mentioned last week, there will be WWE Performance Center tryouts this coming week in Florida.

Thus far, the only name we have 100% confirmed as taking part is fourth-generation star Brogan Finlay, the son of Dave "Fit" Finlay.
Haven't heard Fit Finlay name in a long time, is he still a producer or trainer in WWE?

Longtime PWInsider Elite subscriber Joe H. just sent word that Jade Cargill is on board the same flight as him leaving the Orlando International Airport for Atlanta this afternoon, as he passed her sitting in first class when he boarded the flight.

So, Cargill is returning home and will not be physically at WWE NXT tomorrow.

Longtime PWInsider Elite subscriber Joe H. just sent word that Jade Cargill is on board the same flight as him leaving the Orlando International Airport for Atlanta this afternoon, as he passed her sitting in first class when he boarded the flight.

So, Cargill is returning home and will not be physically at WWE NXT tomorrow.
Probably just signed the contract

Whats the point of wanting everbody to leave? Its like folks hate AEW as soon as WWE has some sparke to it.

House Of Black one of my fav presentstions from him and i rather see him cook with that as World Champ.

They want everybody to leave…not realizing that there’s only so much weekly television time for EVERYONE.

Makes zero sense but hey..
its literally the same shit coming from the other side too lol

Especially when things not going as smooth in the WWE

I like Malakai in AEW and I fux w HOB, but I feel he has unfinished business in the E. A singles run in either company has the potential to be fire

Naw WWE wasted his and Buddy's time there. Black was cookin in NXT...but flubbed his time on main imo

That was then, look at what we got now.

Plus.. if I'm not mistaken he wanted his release BEFORE shit was on the up and up and couldn't get it. That's the only reason he still around.

He probably is a lot happier now that he's being used better and hopefully they give him a good singles run eventually but don't be thinking he won't ever come back to the WWE. Especially if his ole lady still there.

Yall gotta understand this shit a revolving door.

Back