Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

beyonce-sips.gif
Dick riding without a license is a horrible crime brother

Stop crying about it. If I said they need to let my guy Ali or Johnny G go on bout their business and join the Elite so they can get real chances to shine y’all wouldn’t be sayin what y’all sayin now. Put down the flag, at least I ain’t the one here Chi callin the company trash
Its just that Pro WWE twitter bullshit.

Notbing about Malakai Blaxk screams WWE will do something better right now when he doing one of his most dope presentations and just heating up.

Its just that Pro WWE twitter bullshit.

Seriously tho, what has Black done or doing in AEW? I seen a stat like he hasn’t had a singles match in what seems like ages. Is it crazy to say I wonder if he would fare better comin back? I could see if I said Swerve than we might have a real issue

I just need folks to keep the same energy next time y’all guy is writing 4 page letters enclosing them with kisses to TK and claiming we don’t know wrestling

Seriously tho, what has Black done or doing in AEW? I seen a stat like he hasn’t had a singles match in what seems like ages. Is it crazy to say I wonder if he would fare better comin back? I could see if I said Swerve than we might have a real issue

I just need folks to keep the same energy next time y’all guy is writing 4 page letters enclosing them with kisses to TK and claiming we don’t know wrestling

Most people fuck with House Of Black. Legit JUST brought them back a month ago they cooking. Probably one of the more dope stables right now and havent scratched the surface.

Last edited:
Most people fuck with House Of Black. Legit JUST brought them back a month ago they cooking. Probably one of the more dope stables right now and habent scratched the surface.
Fair enough man
I just rather see HIM getting a solo run right now since I think the main event picture is wide open

Them losing those trios titles literally should open the door for something fresh just for him so we’ll see.

Shout outs to real conversations and handling disagreements like men. And not hiding behind sassy gifs

Fair enough man
I just rather see HIM getting a solo run right now since I think the main event picture is wide open

Them losing those trios titles literally should open the door for something fresh just for him so we’ll see.

Shout outs to real conversations and handling disagreements like men. And not hiding behind sassy gifs
I agree most of us want Malakai to lead the group with the World Title now that they dropped the belts.

Malakai has had 10 total singles matches in AEW and none since June of last year. He's been there almost 3 years. I wouldn't be holding my breath about any impending world title reigns.

Darby should get it before Black, I think Darby should get it before Cole. They call these dudes their pillars so start treating them that way

Darby should get it before Black, I think Darby should get it before Cole. They call these dudes their pillars so start treating them that way
Tbh i just dont think they got him to the right story yet. We should see it end of 2024. I was just saying Black because it would be a dope match up of Black and The House dominating shit and Lil Darby comes out in the end and dethrones Black. Both gothic asf so its plays well.

As we mentioned last week, there will be WWE Performance Center tryouts this coming week in Florida.

Thus far, the only name we have 100% confirmed as taking part is fourth-generation star Brogan Finlay, the son of Dave "Fit" Finlay.

Back