Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

I like them with Meta 4 it works.
i agree.... but the real question is if Jade don't have a crew or a manager can she carry herself on the mic?.... tbh with the baddies she was the least talented but was pushed as the best out the group wrestling wise.

Jade Cargill has finished up with AEW and is likely headed to WWE. We’ve learned some more about her departure and what's going on now.

Those that we spoke to around the situation on all sides – WWE, AEW and those close to Cargill, implied that her deal with AEW would be up as of last Friday and she’d be eligible to go wherever she wanted. WWE sources have told us that Jade will be in Orlando this week at the WWE Performance Center. Sources claimed she isn't planned for tonight's Raw or tomorrow's NXT as of now, but is expected to sign with the company as of now. We're working to find out if this is for a private tryout, physicals, or if she's reporting to the Performance Center. Almost every wrestler that is brought in or returns is required to make a Performance Center trip.

WWE has long had interest, but some within WWE had heard of interest back in July, and several associated with her teased that “big moves could be coming,” though they didn’t outright say what those moves would be.

There were several people close to her that were being coy about her future plans, not outright mentioning WWE, however, higher ups in AEW were aware of the plans to jump to WWE.

Those close to Cargill also said that she was treated well by AEW upon leaving, and there doesn’t seem to be ill will. She received a nice ovation backstage and spoke with numerous talent about wrapping up. It was said that it was important to AEW to give her an appropriate sendoff.

Jade Cargill is still listed on the AEW roster page.

Sources within WWE that we spoke to were speculating where Cargill would go as it pertains to the WWE main roster or NXT. We've not heard of any negative implications or impressions from WWE staff or the roster, and most have said that they've yet to hear anything bad about her.

Cargill would be the second signed AEW talent to make the jump to WWE, following Cody Rhodes, after the company lost numerous talent to AEW in past years.

PWInsider.com has confirmed that former AEW star Jade Cargill is currently in Orlando, Florida for WWE.

We are told she is not currently slated to appear live on tomorrow's WWE NXT.

WWE will have really tough opposition this fall against Monday Night Raw.

Due to the ongoing SAG-AFTRA strike, ABC will be broadcasting the entire Monday Night Football season. This will be the first time in 17 years the entire season will air on ABC.

Monday Night Football traditionally takes a huge chunk of WWE's Monday Night audience when it broadcasts on ESPN, but putting it weekly on ABC means an even greater potential audience.

Tonight and next week, the NFL has two games the same night at Raw.

So the next big stadium show to be announced is rumored to be in Australia.

Lawd I hope they do the right thing...

View attachment 1178143

Billie pregnant right now but chances are it'll be a while before we get that show

It did say early 2024 so maybe between the rumble and mania? Or will the Saudis have something to say about that?

WWE will indeed be announcing that they are returning to Australia in early 2024 to run the 61,000-plus seat Optus Stadium in Australia, PWInsider.com has confirmed with multiple sources.

The plan is for an official announcement of the event to come tomorrow.

The West Australian reported on 9/16 that the announcement was coming.

This event would be the latest international stadium event presented by WWE and the first stadium event in Australia since 2002's Global Event in Melbourne at Colonial Stadium, which drew an announced 56,734 fans.

WWE last ran Australia in October 2019.

most of y'all ain't wrestling fans, you're more WWE fans 🤷🏾‍♂️
beyonce-sips.gif

Whats the point of wanting everbody to leave? Its like folks hate AEW as soon as WWE has some sparke to it.

House Of Black one of my fav presentstions from him and i rather see him cook with that as World Champ.

They want everybody to leave…not realizing that there’s only so much weekly television time for EVERYONE.

Makes zero sense but hey..

Stop crying about it. If I said they need to let my guy Ali or Johnny G go on bout their business and join the Elite so they can get real chances to shine y’all wouldn’t be sayin what y’all sayin now. Put down the flag, at least I ain’t the one here Chi callin the company trash

Back