Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

She got to report to the performance center either way

It is how well she does there that determines how soon she moves to main.

Better hope she memorizes her camera placement
This

Thats where she learn the WWE style

As long as she getting some practice in there idc where she debuts if she show up. Hopefully she can get in with Natties crew for extra practice too.

Rock vs Roman is a possiblity. Especially since they weren't able to do it at SoFi. So I wouldn't be surprised if they swung back around the block to do it.

Don’t get too wrapped up in Cody “finishing the story” @ wrestlemania or even facing/beating Roman

Wouldn’t surprise me if his “story” gets finished at a SummerSlam or something. All he has to do is win the title at some point. That’s literally it. For some people, seein him go after the title will be the highlight of his run. But after he wins it?

Shiiiiit. That hype is kinda done.

Don’t get too wrapped up in Cody “finishing the story” @ wrestlemania or even facing/beating Roman

Wouldn’t surprise me if his “story” gets finished at a SummerSlam or something. All he has to do is win the title at some point. That’s literally it. For some people, seein him go after the title will be the highlight of his run. But after he wins it?

Yea a lot of people just automatically assume that his story ends with him beating Roman at mania. That was never the goal tho. He just wants to win the title don't matter who has it or where it's at.

I dunno man. Having him winning it at WM is TOO big of a moment to pass up. Especially considering he lost at this past WM. That lasting image of him sittin in the ring shaking his head still gets brought up. SS ain't WM. WM is a whole nutha beast that brings a far greater draw then the other ppv's.

A Cody vs Roman + A Rock vs Roman match at WM = MONEY

Rock vs Roman on Night 1 for the Title of Tribal Chief.
Cody vs Roman on Night 2 for the WWE Universal Title.

There. I fixed it for you.

This.

I was initially against bring Rock back. But if they did...i been said that's how it should. It makes no sense to have him compete for a title. That brotha is entirely too busy to do a WWE title reign. But I can definitely see him puttin his cousin over tho.

I do agree Cody winning the title was never something that was attached to Mania specifically. The story is just WINNING the title. But the hype for Cody isnt over in the least bit. He's the most over guy in the company.

Yes because that nigga not bout to win them titles.

I can see him putting Reigns over in night 1 just so he can go on to put Cody over in night 2 like somebody said last night.

Now after that i do think he'll go away and come back as a face

My bet is he wins the titles and vacates them.

They do a tournament for the undisputed title over the course of months…

Finals match happens at SummerSlam, which Cody wins.

Rock vs Roman on Night 1 for the Title of Tribal Chief.
Cody vs Roman on Night 2 for the WWE Universal Title.

There. I fixed it for you.

2 matches for Roman at Wrestlemania? I doubt it.

Back