Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Also when it comes to things like this i start looking at all types of possible outcomes..

If I bring in Phil and he gets into it with Rollins then it might fuck up our business relationship..

If Seth is unhappy then I also have to look at the possibility of Becky ending up being unhappy/siding with him.

thats two of my top stars that are mad and that could lead to a domino effect of other people in the locker room not being happy just because they close with those two.

Once a situation like that is created thats when shit starts to get messy and the locker room starts to divide.. cause of course you gone have those who are cool with Punk and pushed for him to come back and then you got those on the other side.

it'd basically put them in the SAME exact situation that AEW was just in if shit were to go left
Only difference is it would actually get mediated. Riddle wasn't and isn't exactly popular yet people still do business.

Knock it off lmao. You know it would get squashed the moment tensions rise and probably get turned into an angle. TK didn't mediate a damn thing before it even got to that point.
Nothing he could do with the jungle boy stuff since Punk attacked him as soon as Jack said what he said.

Nothing he could do with the jungle boy stuff since Punk attacked him as soon as Jack said what he said.
That instance yep, everything was cooked by that point. With the Hangman stuff and also Brawl Out, all could have been resolved if they were actually nipped in the bud. Money could have come out of it too.

giggle-shy-laughing-celebrity-twhyjw8p3la8lsid.gif

Punk needs to be in a classroom surrounded by students listening and learning how to talk in wrestling

Nothing more nothing less

That is literally all he has earned

The people who said WWE is filled with top guys who dont want to work with him
Pls name somebody outside Rollins. Roman never said he never wanted to work with him, he just threw disses in character.

Yeah I've I was thinkin about this earlier. I need to see names.

Back