Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

We bout to have to endure 8 straight weeks of John Cena and his struggle matches on Smackdown
View attachment 1164864
They should have him at least cross over into Raw one of these weeks and have him get his chest and that toupe chopped off by Gunther

I do feel like that's where we headed eventually cuz he hasn't held the IC title yet but man.. they better not let that motherfucker beat GUNTHER

But honestly I place more blame on Jack than I do punk. All b/c he didn't get his way of wanting to use REAL glass?? Nigga...not only Punk/Tony/Big Show and whomever else should deny that request. But the muthafucca who he was planning to face shouldve been the biggest voice to say no.

You wanting to jeopardize my safety for a spot??? You out yo rabbit azzz mind cuz!

Y'all just hate Punk so nothing I can show or tell you will convince you otherwise that he isn't the only person in the wrong in this instance. Y'all hate dude. Tis' what it is
giphy.gif

But honestly I place more blame on Jack than I do punk. All b/c he didn't get his way of wanting to use REAL glass?? Nigga...not only Punk/Tony/Big Show and whomever else should deny that request. But the muthafucca who he was planning to face shouldve been the biggest voice to say no.

You wanting to jeopardize my safety for a spot??? You out yo rabbit azzz mind cuz!
Perry keeping kayfabe alive by staying in character at all times, brother. Lmao.

Yeah but i ain’t gonna skip a chance to shit on punk

We've learned more about PUNK V PERRY.

There was a lot of eye rolling and "this again?" type responses to the Punk altercation. Punk's side of the story is pretty clear, though we're still getting details about the other side. One source said "with 100 percent certainty, Jack Perry didn't throw the first punch. Punk shoved him and put him in a choke." Depending on who you speak to, accounts have said that Punk shoved, pie faced or threw a punch.

The situation happened between the end of Perry's match and Punk's, with one account claiming Samoa Joe was trying to be a peacemaker and keep others out.

Several accounts claim that Punk asked Perry if they had a problem, and Perry said that Punk started something online regarding the real/fake glass story, and that was his receipt, as reported by PWTorch. Perry had told a couple of people he was planning to make a comment during the match.

As a reminder, we were not present for the skirmish and don't endorse either side as gospel. Many situations like this are going to be inconsistent depending on which side you hear from.

People close to Punk say that there wasn't much communication between he and Tony Khan after the incident. Punk has went as far as telling people he "hates this place" as a result of the constant issues in AEW. Many people within the company say he's plenty responsible for those issues.

Neither CM Punk or Jack Perry were at the AEW All In after party, and Punk headed out of London Monday afternoon. As Haus of Wrestling reported, both Perry and Punk were told they should leave Wembley at different times to make things easier.

We can confirm PWTorch's report that the production team was informed of a possible match order switch because of the situation, with the Golden Elite match considered to be moved up.

There are suspension rumors, but we've not confirmed them.

- FIGHTFUL

We've learned more about PUNK V PERRY.

There was a lot of eye rolling and "this again?" type responses to the Punk altercation. Punk's side of the story is pretty clear, though we're still getting details about the other side. One source said "with 100 percent certainty, Jack Perry didn't throw the first punch. Punk shoved him and put him in a choke." Depending on who you speak to, accounts have said that Punk shoved, pie faced or threw a punch.

The situation happened between the end of Perry's match and Punk's, with one account claiming Samoa Joe was trying to be a peacemaker and keep others out.

Several accounts claim that Punk asked Perry if they had a problem, and Perry said that Punk started something online regarding the real/fake glass story, and that was his receipt, as reported by PWTorch. Perry had told a couple of people he was planning to make a comment during the match.

As a reminder, we were not present for the skirmish and don't endorse either side as gospel. Many situations like this are going to be inconsistent depending on which side you hear from.

People close to Punk say that there wasn't much communication between he and Tony Khan after the incident. Punk has went as far as telling people he "hates this place" as a result of the constant issues in AEW. Many people within the company say he's plenty responsible for those issues.

Neither CM Punk or Jack Perry were at the AEW All In after party, and Punk headed out of London Monday afternoon. As Haus of Wrestling reported, both Perry and Punk were told they should leave Wembley at different times to make things easier.

We can confirm PWTorch's report that the production team was informed of a possible match order switch because of the situation, with the Golden Elite match considered to be moved up.

There are suspension rumors, but we've not confirmed them.

- FIGHTFUL
Perry choosing to start shit with someone that presses issues on the biggest night of company history was certainly... a choice.

I'm starting to think this type of shit might be the "personal stuff" that drove Cody away from the company. It really isn't lost on me that everyone that has an issue with Punk / has started an issue with him are Bucks nepotism hires. He has to start big leaguing these niggas more man.

Back