Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Cena got old quick asf physically. It was like as soon as he went part time he aged 15 yrs instantly. Even holding his elbow like he got arthritis pain in that pic... Rock and Austin still look better.

idk about that one lol austin walks like his knee braces are too tight. Owens performed a miracle making austin look good

rocks in great shape but i remember the last time he wrestled a full match. dude tore everything

Cena got old quick asf physically. It was like as soon as he went part time he aged 15 yrs instantly. Even holding his elbow like he got arthritis pain in that pic... Rock and Austin still look better.

Cena still in decent shape. Can’t say the same about his hair lol

idk about that one lol austin walks like his knee braces are too tight. Owens performed a miracle making austin look good

rocks in great shape but i remember the last time he wrestled a full match. dude tore everything
I just meant in the face. Cena looks like a older neighbor in a sitcom who chimes in from time to time. Look at those eye brows too lol

Defending himself if JB was the reported aggressor? IF that was true.
Even in that version the most JB did was bump into Punk. In any telling Punk is the one throwing hands and choking him put.

But even still right or wrong, this is the umpteenth time Punk has been in some shit. If we counted up all the drama he's kicked up we might run out of fingers.

Which is why this is probably false reporting. Wouldnt somebody like Punk travel himself anyway tho because of his status.
I don't think you saw the story. This is about Punk landing in London and not having his accommodations handled. He supposedly had to take a train, got lost, and had some fans help him find his way to his hotel.

Back