Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

AEW moving closer to one PPV a month

AEW President Tony Khan just announced that AEW will hold a PPV on Sunday 10/1 in Seattle, Washington - the first-ever AEW WrestleDream, in honor of the first anniversary of the passing of "wrestling's greatest dreamer" Antonio Inoki. He's hopeful of having a lot of New Japan participation in the show and they've had conversations.

The 2023 AEW Full Gear PPV will be Saturday 11/18 in Los Angeles, CA at the Forum. Khan did not comment on how that would impact the scheduled AEW Collision episode that evening.

Gotta get rid of Phyllis man, hes a locker room cancer

doing that would send a big message to the rest of the roster that says nobody is above getting the axe

And you seriously think TK gonna do that? Doubt it. So other than "stern" talkin to...its gonna be business as usual.

B/c let's remember...this drama only occurred b/c Jack got mad at them for wanting to use real glass. If Punk was cool wit that...yall seriously think we'd be here now? Nope.

AEW President Tony Khan just announced that AEW will hold a PPV on Sunday 10/1 in Seattle, Washington - the first-ever AEW WrestleDream, in honor of the first anniversary of the passing of "wrestling's greatest dreamer" Antonio Inoki. He's hopeful of having a lot of New Japan participation in the show and they've had conversations.

The 2023 AEW Full Gear PPV will be Saturday 11/18 in Los Angeles, CA at the Forum. Khan did not comment on how that would impact the scheduled AEW Collision episode that evening.
Khan will be holding monthly Ppv's in 2024.

And you seriously think TK gonna do that? Doubt it. So other than "stern" talkin to...its gonna be business as usual.

B/c let's remember...this drama only occurred b/c Jack got mad at them for wanting to use real glass. If Punk was cool wit that...yall seriously think we'd be here now? Nope.

I know he not going to cus Punk got him by the balls and unless I missed something he not in a position of power there is he? So how does he get to decide what others can and cant do? that shit don't sound crazy to you?

Id be pissed about it too

I know he not going to cus Punk got him by the balls and unless I missed something he not in a position of power there is he? So how does he get to decide what others can and cant do? that shit don't sound crazy to you?

Id be pissed about it too

If they've been using "fake glass" for their spots, and Jack wanted to use real glass...yeah I can see why that's a no go. I mean that has to be more about safety over if it makes sense.

If they've been using "fake glass" for their spots, and Jack wanted to use real glass...yeah I can see why that's a no go. I mean that has to be more about safety over if it makes sense.

That does make sense but still you know how it is, you got some people who always feel a type of way about being told what to do unless its coming from a higher up

from my understanding a lot of those younger guys don't want to take advice from Punk for whatever reason so idk, maybe going forward TK puts somebody else over ALL of those guys who are on the Saturday show (Punk included) somebody like Paul white or Mark Henry or one of the other legends whos under contract, hell its a lot of em

Oh word?!

That means I’m going to Collision on that Saturday and the next day, I’m going to WrestleDream.

What a time to be alive.

That does make sense but still you know how it is, you got some people who always feel a type of way about being told what to do unless its coming from a higher up

from my understanding a lot of those younger guys don't want to take advice from Punk for whatever reason so idk, maybe going forward TK puts somebody else over ALL of those guys who are on the Saturday show (Punk included) somebody like Paul white or Mark Henry or one of the other legends whos under contract, hell its a lot of em
@Dubbz until further notice these young punks better take advice from the real worlds champion C.M. Punk.

@Dubbz until further notice these young punks better take advice from the real worlds champion C.M. Punk.

I read a story a lil while back about how he was trying to pull some leadership shit in the WWE locker room. Telling the guys that they should clean up after themselves and not throw trash around but as soon as he said it booker T walked by by him and threw some shit on the floor

:hahaha:

We bout to have to endure 8 straight weeks of John Cena and his struggle matches on Smackdown
1693241270137.gif
They should have him at least cross over into Raw one of these weeks and have him get his chest and that toupe chopped off by Gunther

Back