Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

What legit business has people acting like this

What legit business has their employees crackin steel chairs across each other heads? It's pro wrestling. Personal drama is part of the business. Always been that way. Use that shyt in a feud. Punk ain't goin nowhere. Especially if Jack is considered as the future of AEW.

What legit business has their employees crackin steel chairs across each other heads? It's pro wrestling. Personal drama is part of the business. Always been that way. Use that shyt in a feud. Punk ain't goin nowhere. Especially if Jack is considered as the future of AEW.
What's going on backstage has nothing to do with the wrestling business and you're trying to put both together.

I noticed this nigga IP be having some wild ass takes when it comes to shit like this

I'm repeating shyt from the horses mouths of other wrestlers on multiple vids....social media outlets...podcasts.

Some like Punk...some don't like Punk. But the common thing they've all said...make some money off it. That's what it boils down to it. Controversy to a certain extent sells. You think I'm wrong...look no further than Punk, Bucks, Omega all returning AND signing new deals. It's all boils down to money. Yes I can't stand that muthafucca...but I'm not trying to fucc up my check. So for the good of BUSINESS...I'll go along wit it. We dont need to speak to each other. We dont need to be in same room.

Also...look at the fans. You think the fans TRULY gives 2 fuccs whether these talents like each other? Nope. Yeah sure some will gripe about this latest incident. But at the end of the day...all they care about is being entertained. Work it out. Then show up on Wednesdays/Fridays/Saturdays to entertain us. Plain & simple.

But we'll have to see what the outcome will be.

I'm repeating shyt from the horses mouths of other wrestlers on multiple vids....social media outlets...podcasts.

Some like Punk...some don't like Punk. But the common thing they've all said...make some money off it. That's what it boils down to it. Controversy to a certain extent sells. You think I'm wrong...look no further than Punk, Bucks, Omega all returning AND signing new deals. It's all boils down to money. Yes I can't stand that muthafucca...but I'm not trying to fucc up my check. So for the good of BUSINESS...I'll go along wit it. We dont need to speak to each other. We dont need to be in same room.

Also...look at the fans. You think the fans TRULY gives 2 fuccs whether these talents like each other? Nope. Yeah sure some will gripe about this latest incident. But at the end of the day...all they care about is being entertained. Work it out. Then show up on Wednesdays/Fridays/Saturdays to entertain us. Plain & simple.

And the company made a whole other show to keep those guys separated from Punk, when they are on a ppv all parties are put far away from each other. They're not in any type of program with each other

But if he just keeps letting shit like this ride then... hes just opening the door for more confrontations which could eventually lead to somebody really getting fucked up and getting lawyers involved. Not only that but not everybody is just gonna be willing to do business for a check either so shit like that needs to be handled better

But if he just keeps letting shit like this ride then... hes just opening the door for more confrontations which could eventually lead to somebody really getting fucked up and getting lawyers involved. Not only that but not everybody is just gonna be willing to do business for a check either so shit like that needs to be handled better

So tell me then...what should TK do?

It's a bad look that once again people talking about the foolishness instead of a good show that broke an attendance record. Leadership in AEW is severely lacking.

Back