Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

F4p0HTeW0AAFvQQ
is this the way Aew treats your real world champion???..... TK should be ashamed of himself..... props to Punk for being professional & finding his way to his hotel by train in a foreign country.

Sports Illustrated's Justin Barrasso is reporting that CM Punk and Jack Perry have been suspended by AEW following their physical interaction near the gorilla position backstage at All In: London this past Sunday. PWInsider.com has not been able to independently confirm the report as of this writing.

If that is indeed the case, neither would be available to the promotion for this week's Dynamite, Collision and All Out PPV, which all emanate from Punk's hometown of Chicago, which puts the promotion in quite the pickle as he would undoubtedly be the biggest name on the nights he appears for local fans.

As we have previously reported, there are two distinct versions of what went down. They all begin with Jack Perry making a pointed reference towards the use of real glass during his bout against Hook, where Perry took a suplex into the windshield of a limp. The reference was purportedly made to CM Punk, who as the story goes, had advised him (or shot down) Perry doing a previous spot with glass on AEW Collision.

When Perry returns backstage, the story goes one of two ways, depending on who is telling the story:

One version, obviously sympathetic to Punk, claims that Perry returned backstage and stepped up to Punk, bumping him, which led to shoves and then Punk striking and/or choking and/or choking out Perry.

The version that those backing Perry have told is that upon returning, Punk asked Perry if he had something to say. Perry allegedly responded that he just said it on camera. Then, allegedly Punk struck Perry and grabbed him in a move - either a headlock or a front facelock before everyone on the scene pulled them apart. Those sympathetic to Perry have pointed out that he's not the type to start a fight, specifically after returning from wrestling a physical bout.

Either way, the situation was a blemish on what was AEW's biggest event to date and brought back obvious echoes of the backstage fight following the 2022 All Out PPV in Chicago, where AEW will return this week.

Perry left the stadium almost immediately after the scene. Punk then went out and wrestled and beat Samoa Joe before later exiting the Stadium of his own accord.

No wonder Miro randomly tweeted after the news broke. Had niggas wondering wtf does he know

Nigga thinkin folks was talkin bout him lol

300 ain't shyt compared to the amount of money a lot of fans spend on the replica WWE title belts

I remember when I was gone cop a replica for me and the boys to defend against eachother in 2k on the weekends but when I saw the price I got my feelings hurt. I ain't even kno them shits were real deal I just thought they were plastic.

The actual plastic ones are too damn small tho

I still might see if they alll wanna go in to grab one

Serious question not trying to clown, but, what do you gain from purchasing a replica belt?

Just go compete in something or am I looking at it wrong?

Serious question not trying to clown, but, what do you gain from purchasing a replica belt?

Just go compete in something or am I looking at it wrong?

Fans like collecting wrestling memorabilia.

Mancave, collection if you got a game/movie room. Thoese replicas look nice as fuck in person.

Or Fantasy football type shit.

Fans like collecting wrestling memorabilia.

Mancave, collection if you got a game/movie room. Thoese replicas look nice as fuck in person.

Or Fantasy football type shit.
OK from the memorabilia perspective I reckon it makes sense even though it’s some thing I wouldn’t personally spend money on

I guess it’s the same as people that collect old oil cans and Coca-Cola memorabilia

Back