Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

When Roman got the new title, they said on Busted Open that WWE was reducing the amount of the Universal Titles. And then raising the prices. Pretty it's goin to be a collectors item.

Bianca Belair was written off WWE TV for the time being.

On the August 18 episode of WWE Smackdown, Charlotte Flair and Bianca Belair were victorious in their tag team match.

However, Bianca Belair was attacked backstage by Damage CTRL. Her knee was targeted, playing off of an injury that she was selling from WWE Summerslam. However, we’re told the knee injury is just a storyline.

Belair was planned for some time off, and was factored in creatively. However, we’ve heard differing things on how long she could be out, ranging from a few weeks (under a month) to possibly three months. We’ll update you on the latest that we hear on her absence.

Belair got constant praise within WWE during her title reign for the insane media schedule and community events she would take part in.

She deserved that time off. What was that line she spit at Charlotte @ the 5min mark...

...cold as shyt.

"CM Punk, according to several people said something to the effect of, 'you know I can beat your ass, right?' Then there was an incident. It was very quick...Pretty much 100 percent (of the witnesses said) Punk made the comment and either shoved of pie-faced Jungle Boy, grabbed him in the guillotine front headlock and it was immediately broken up. Somoa Joe was right there, everybody was right there. Nobody got their ass kicked, there was nothing like that."

Alvarez reiterated that this all happened very close to Tony Khan. He said, "They got close enough to Tony Khan that I believe monitors were knocked down onto Tony Khan. He was right there and he saw everything and a lot of people were right there and they saw everything."

wrestlingnews.co/.amp/wwe-news/report-monitors-were-knocked-down-onto-tony-khan-samoa-joe-was-furious-and-had-to-convince-cm-punk-to-go-out-to-the-ring-at-aew-all-in

Punk has gotta be wondering what it's gonna take for Tony to fire him lol

Tony Kahn is the biggest money mark in wrestling history so at least he will always have that. That and those booker of the year awards lol

Imagine being one of the biggest draws in the company and constantly getting tried by people that ain't drawn a penny. I'd be seeing red 24/7 lmaoooo.
I dunno dawg

Having a new guy come in demanding respect while at the same time shitting on the company you and your friends worked and built up with your own blood sweat and tears since day one and attempt to change the status quo just because he’s a vet might have some people seeing red as well

emma-stone-smile.gif

I dunno dawg

Having a new guy come in demanding respect while at the same time shitting on the company you and your friends worked and built up with your own blood sweat and tears since day one and attempt to change the status quo just because he’s a vet might have some people seeing red as well
Man he didn't bother anyone until the whisper campaign started. He said he was there to elevate the younger talents (which has happened even if he hasn't done the job for them). TK favouring him is entirely a TK problem and not his, the day 1s not liking it is also a them problem.

I mean a muthafucca goes out in the middle of the ring and airs his grievances about you on live tv instead of comin to you privately man to man...what would you do?

A group of muthafuccas come in your locker room and damn there jump you and ya boy...what would you do?

Another muthafucca mad they shut down his potential hazardous spot for safety reasons sonhe goes on live TV during their biggest ppv to fire shot about real glass then rumored to have bumped you bones purpose...what would you do?

The fact that Punk has this polarizing history in the ring and backstage...it overshadows the fact that he's actually retaliating due to mofos coming at him 1st. Both are wrong, but again I put more blame on Jack. B/c he acted like a spoiled child who didn't get their way. Not understanding the ramifications of using real glass.

He was more concerned about doin a spot...rather than his AND his opponent's safety. That's not good

Nah fuck alladat. At some point, right or wrong, you gotta be able to reanalyze your approach. If you the  only one constant in all of these altercations at some point you gotta recognize that your approach needs to be adjusted.

Punk has a 0% conflict avoidance rating, he could at the very least stand to work on his conflict resolution skills then if he's gonna stay in some shit all the time.

Back