Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Keith Lee did not walk out of AEW.

There was a story making the rounds that Fightful was contacted about numerous times in the last few days regarding Keith Lee supposedly walking out of AEW last week. We've been told that story is untrue, and instead was a miscommunication between the two sides.

Those we've spoken to confirmed that Lee was at last week's Dynamite and Rampage tapings. At some point, Lee was told he wasn't being used for Dynamite, and left the building, as often happens when people are told they aren't needed for a show. He was however, booked for Rampage at some point, but it wasn't relayed to him before he'd left. The card was then adjusted.

We haven't heard of any heat between AEW and Lee over the situation, and those close to it say it was blown out of proportion on social media. Those that we talked to didn't seem to pass any blame.

Keith Lee is at tonight's AEW Dynamite/Collision tapings in Duluth, Georgia.

Keith Lee did not walk out of AEW.

There was a story making the rounds that Fightful was contacted about numerous times in the last few days regarding Keith Lee supposedly walking out of AEW last week. We've been told that story is untrue, and instead was a miscommunication between the two sides.

Those we've spoken to confirmed that Lee was at last week's Dynamite and Rampage tapings. At some point, Lee was told he wasn't being used for Dynamite, and left the building, as often happens when people are told they aren't needed for a show. He was however, booked for Rampage at some point, but it wasn't relayed to him before he'd left. The card was then adjusted.

We haven't heard of any heat between AEW and Lee over the situation, and those close to it say it was blown out of proportion on social media. Those that we talked to didn't seem to pass any blame.

Keith Lee is at tonight's AEW Dynamite/Collision tapings in Duluth, Georgia.
Mf'ers don't call the talent on the phone

Random but will we ever see the return of The Villain Marty Scurll or is his career permanently fried?? Buddy had potential to be HUGE.

Exact same boat as Velveteen Dream, he done

u kno its bad when he aint shown up in any of the lesser promotions like IMPACT! or even NWA but if any of them were to pick him up then thats who i think it'd be. Corgan dont give a shit

Exact same boat as Velveteen Dream, he done

u kno its bad when he aint shown up in any of the lesser promotions like IMPACT! or even NWA but if any of them were to pick him up then thats who i think it'd be. Corgan dont give a shit
Buddy doing rounds in Puerto Rico and Mexico only...only wrestler who be in his comments in is Flip Gordon. Buddy went out SAD. Buddy had the look and all to be a star...mf got deleted out The Elite.

Last edited:
Buddy doing rounds in Puerto Rico and Mexico only...only wrestler who be in his comments in is Flip Gordon. Buddy went out SAD. Buddy had the look and all to be a star...mf got deleted out The Elite.

He had pull in ROH as their booker before AEW bought it. What a fall from grace

Last edited:
Random but will we ever see the return of The Villain Marty Scurll or is his career permanently fried?? Buddy had potential to be HUGE.
He's cooked. Only gets booked in PR and AAA want to start booking him.
aew-all-in-london-mjf-cole-splash-tv.jpg

"People sold themselves the dream"

:lol10:
What I said is still true lol. Standard wrestling hyperbole that WWE does literally all the time. Biggest does not mean best. They just drew a big gate for a show that's gonna set up All Out.

Fact of the matter is All In was just supposed to be a celebration show for the anniversary of the original All In. Them doing it at Wembley was a gamble that ended up paying off because they know the market over here is STARVED for a non-WWE show especially since WWE effectively killed the BritWres scene. The tickets were basically sold the moment the show was announced. Calling it "All In" made it a certainty too.

R.I.P Terry Funk too.

Last edited:

I wouldn't mind seeing Edge in AEW. It isn't like he's going to be pushed any further up the WWE ladder anyways. In a few years it's gone be time to send guys like Sheamus, Brock, Lashley, etc., packing I think Roman just about got one foot out the door right now and once his run is finished what else can be done with him...

I wouldn't mind seeing Edge in AEW. It isn't like he's going to be pushed any further up the WWE ladder anyways. In a few years it's gone be time to send guys like Sheamus, Brock, Lashley, etc., packing I think Roman just about got one foot out the door right now and once his run is finished what else can be done with him...

Roman probably thinkin Hollywood.

Back