Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

As we have noted here, the Endeavor takeover of WWE is expected to take place by the end of next month. Some high up sources we have spoken to believe it could take place by the middle of September and noted that almost immediately, you can expect to hear of employees departing WWE.

There is a sense of doom and gloom among some WWE employees already as the feeling is that if you aren't in the production studios or directly involved with WWE Talent, you could find yourself on the redundency list and potentially let go. As one long-time company employee noted, UFC and WWE won't need two distinct travel offices, accounting departments, etc. There are a number of employees quietly looking for their next job out of fear of having to pivot and getting out ahead of potential layoffs. How many are actually cut from the company will remain to be seen, but it's been a big topic of conversation among those working in Stamford as they realize the end of the McMahon family ownership will be here in just a few weeks.

While this was not the original plan when she made her Summerslam appearance, Dakota Kai is now back on the road for every Smackdown TV taping, PWInsiderElite.com is told. Kai is not yet cleared for physicality we are told, so don't expect her back in the ring just yet.

Bobby Roode will be continuing his work as a Producer in the weeks ahead, PWInsiderElite.com is told. Nick Aldis was at last night's Raw.

1) Regarding some folks feeling kinda "meh" about the All In card...I think it's their own expectations got them feeling like that. I feel like they are expecting a Forbidden Door type of card. If this was at any other location in the U.S., then I don't think there would be that many complaints about the card. But b/c its Wembley...folks created this grandiose type of card in their heads.

2) If they end up on Max...its a wrap. Moxley would be cussing so much, you'd think it was his 2nd language. Lol

1) Regarding some folks feeling kinda "meh" about the All In card...I think it's their own expectations got them feeling like that. I feel like they are expecting a Forbidden Door type of card. If this was at any other location in the U.S., then I don't think there would be that many complaints about the card. But b/c its Wembley...folks created this grandiose type of card in their heads.

2) If they end up on Max...its a wrap. Moxley would be cussing so much, you'd think it was his 2nd language. Lol
And he’ll just start randomly bleeding in his promos and during his entrance for no reason whatsoever…

Back