Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

1) Regarding some folks feeling kinda "meh" about the All In card...I think it's their own expectations got them feeling like that. I feel like they are expecting a Forbidden Door type of card. If this was at any other location in the U.S., then I don't think there would be that many complaints about the card. But b/c its Wembley...folks created this grandiose type of card in their heads.

2) If they end up on Max...its a wrap. Moxley would be cussing so much, you'd think it was his 2nd language. Lol
Funny thing is, it's basically the same format of card as the original All In. Also, this show is not as important as their big 4 ppvs. All Out is literally a week later so this is just a lead in show lmao.

People sold themselves the dream because they bought into the hype and equated "biggest attended show" with "best card ever". Wrestling promotion hyperbole wins again.

Random but will we ever see the return of The Villain Marty Scurll or is his career permanently fried?? Buddy had potential to be HUGE.

Funny thing is, it's basically the same format of card as the original All In. Also, this show is not as important as their big 4 ppvs. All Out is literally a week later so this is just a lead in show lmao.

People sold themselves the dream because they bought into the hype and equated "biggest attended show" with "best card ever". Wrestling promotion hyperbole wins again.

Exactly. Lol!

The fact it's in Wembley is what had folks expectations skyrocketing. This is pretty much Dynamite on a bigger stage. Lol

Exactly. Lol!

The fact it's in Wembley is what had folks expectations skyrocketing. This is pretty much Dynamite on a bigger stage. Lol
Dynamite? No. OG All IN ppv style, yes.

The card was going to be more stacked but with the injuries it messed up some plans like Bryan v Omega 2. Show is still stacked asf but deep down inside I wish they would of capitalized on having the mega crowd by having more important shit lead to it but what they are presenting on the card is still top notch and enough to drop $50 on it sunday.

Biggest mistake was having 2 ppvs back to back in 7 days. I predict All Out buyrate will be their worst as i see more folks wanting to spend on the Wembley show.

Last edited:
aew-all-in-london-mjf-cole-splash-tv.jpg

"People sold themselves the dream"

:lol10:

If they don't have Cole turn on MJF and form a stable with Roddy and those other dudes then they would be a big ball to fumble. MJF title reign has been lackluster up until this Cole stuff
I predict MJF straight up cheats and we get part 2 the next weekend unfortunately.

But MJF title reign has been good so you lost me at that.

Dynamite? No. OG All IN ppv style, yes.

The card was going to be more stacked but with the injuries it messed up some plans like Bryan v Omega 2. Show is still stacked asf but deep down inside I wish they would of capitalized on having the mega crowd by having more important shit lead to it but what they are presenting on the card is still top notch and enough to drop $50 on it sunday.

Biggest mistake was having 2 ppvs back to back in 7 days. I predict All Out buyrate will be their worst as i see more folks wanting to spend on the Wembley show.

I mentioned Dynamite b/c TK has no issue add a couple of those matches on Dynamite. Thats one of the things I gotta give them props. How AEW matches have we seen where we said to ourselves "Damn...that should've been a ppv match."?

Wembley imo should've been saved for Forbidden Door. Now THAT I felt they could sold over 90+

I mentioned Dynamite b/c TK has no issue add a couple of those matches on Dynamite. Thats one of the things I gotta give them props. How AEW matches have we seen where we said to ourselves "Damn...that should've been a ppv match."?

Wembley imo should've been saved for Forbidden Door. Now THAT I felt they could sold over 90+
Wembley Stadium should of been ALL OUT tbh.

Im glad its an AEW show and not a multi company show becaude that helps prove AEW sold a mega show on their own.

Back