Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Do you think they all in on it and that its gonna lead to a match?
Definitely not as it was more or less fair game since Hangman was due a receipt anyway and it would be daft to not capitalise on the Elite / Punk feud. There's too much money on the table.

Hangman needs the rub too.

Not bad for a secondary pissant T shirt company that's only 4 years old

If Your Reading This Its Too Late

e26921af1ce8ff6a557ead5f4fb5ca6d.jpeg

The Joshi community hated Asuka cos she called out and criticised them, this made her the biggest thing in Joshi. She also has / had beef with one of Stardom's founders.

The Joshi community hated Asuka cos she called out and criticised them, this made her the biggest thing in Joshi. She also has / had beef with one of Stardom's founders.
I wasn't aware. What did she have to say about them? Was this during her time in Japan or after she went to WWE? I remember KANA being big and I stopped reading dirt sheets years ago, so I didn't know there were issues.

I'm just glad Iyo made it this far after the smuggling controversy at the border way back. I thought her career was over.

I wasn't aware. What did she have to say about them? Was this during her time in Japan or after she went to WWE? I remember KANA being big and I stopped reading dirt sheets years ago, so I didn't know there were issues.

I'm just glad Iyo made it this far after the smuggling controversy at the border way back. I thought her career was over.
Was during her time there. She basically had a manifesto stating ways joshi wrestling could improve, listing things like getting rid of people that don't deserve to be there and phasing out moves that are obviously fake looking.

She had a rep for working stiff too so people thought she was extra audacious with this and it basically led to her getting blackballed.

Was during her time there. She basically had a manifesto stating ways joshi wrestling could improve, listing things like getting rid of people that don't deserve to be there and phasing out moves that are obviously fake looking.

She had a rep for working stiff too so people thought she was extra audacious with this and it basically led to her getting blackballed.

Shiiieeeettt...the women's division could benefit from workin like that. Haven't seen her injure anybody. Hell...SHE'S the one who been gettin injured. Lol

Back