Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

That's the problem he's stating, they're only putting such an effort with only one group. No one else has a story going, they're just put in random stuff that don't matter. If creative don't care about everyone else then why should the fans.
Thats been WWE for a min. Focus on one big story and everything else is a side quest story. Rollins himself is a side quest champion.

JD been booked kinda mid to me. They havent got the full steam treatment yet and already cracking. Hope they make Profits and Lashley squad a bjg time deal like BL or atleast up there

Who was it on here that said the WWE only cares about The Bloodline and everything else is suffering because of it?

I been enjoying the Judgement Day a lot outside of Finn not getting the title from Rollins.

They don't feel un-important to me either. I guess cus they be all over the show on Monday nights.

Just like Bloodline are the top story over on SD they're the top story on RAW and everything else on the show is a part or of the upper and lower card

Back