Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

At long last, there’s some good Bray Wyatt news.
Fightful has learned that Bray Wyatt is finally getting “closer” to clearance after almost six months without it. Wyatt has battled an illness that we won’t disclose, and the company and Wyatt have been taking extra precautions to make sure that his long-term health is accounted for. But there is some positive news.

Of late, we’ve confirmed that Wyatt isn’t actively cleared, but those we’ve spoken to claim that he’s getting closer, and that there have been some creative ideas presented. One source indicated that some ideas were even mentioned for September, however that won’t mean anything if he doesn’t get that clearance.

There were ideas for Wyatt to be integrated with Alexa Bliss, Eric Young and Uncle Howdy/Bo Dallas. However, after Bray Wyatt was sidelined, Alexa had maternity leave and Eric Young requested and was granted his WWE release.

Its still hard for me to watch just because how potent that version was. Everything was high energy, talent we could get behind easily, and just a raw setting as well.

And those weekly shows were only an hour long. I like NXT at 2 hours now but that one hour version was quick and very entertaining

Its still hard for me to watch just because how potent that version was. Everything was high energy, talent we could get behind easily, and just a raw setting as well.

Back when they let Asuka straight dominate the division.

Remember when Asuka was drafted to Raw and was undefeated going into her match with Charlotte at Wrestlemania? She was used well until that Mania loss
Sacrificed at the Altar of Chuck smh

Sasha got sacrificed several time

She should have won that HIAC match

Back