Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

The running theory on r/scjerk believe AEW purchased all their own tickets and will have a whole bunch of seats blacked out again

That is a lot of fucking money to waste on yourself, they wouldn’t do some shit like that would they?

The running theory on r/scjerk believe AEW purchased all their own tickets and will have a whole bunch of seats blacked out again

That is a lot of fucking money to waste on yourself, they wouldn’t do some shit like that would they?
It's definitely false cos Europe's been dying for a big show like this and England is a very big wrestling country. There are people travelling from all over Europe for the show and tickets for the upper seats are as low as £30.

“Earlier today, I went to a local supermarket and I figured out what they call him Hangman. It’s because the pegs in the toy aisle are full of Hangman action figures because no one wants to buy them. He’s a peg warmer unlike me who moves merchandise and pops ratings and sells toys.”

“Earlier today, I went to a local supermarket and I figured out what they call him Hangman. It’s because the pegs in the toy aisle are full of Hangman action figures because no one wants to buy them. He’s a peg warmer unlike me who moves merchandise and pops ratings and sells toys.”

20 years from now...I can't wait to see watch the AEW: Beyond the Ropes doc. A lot of shyt is gonna get aired out. Lol!

Punk such a bitch
1691976076704-png.1155018

1691979418127.png
1691976213235.gif

Last edited:
Back