Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

TK's / WBD's call to have him on his own show. The Elite were the ones that got legal involved and Nemeth was talking crazy online and got pressed for it lmao.
Nah man

In the end this is all due to Punk getting mad cause a few people weren’t interested in hearing his advice.

Don’t see how that can destroy a working relationship but hey here we are.

Not Dolph got pressed in such a fashion that he could have lost his job.

Punk a whole hoe for handling dude like a Karen

BountifulUnimportantChrysomelid-max-1mb.gif

Nah man

In the end this is all due to Punk getting mad cause a few people weren’t interested in hearing his advice.

Don’t see how that can destroy a working relationship but hey here we are.

Not Dolph got pressed in such a fashion that he could have lost his job.

Punk a whole hoe for handling dude like a Karen
No, Hangman shot on him unprompted and started this whole shit lmao. The Bucks, Matt Hardy and Jericho feeding Meltzer stories did not help anything too.

Punk pressed Baby Ziggler and then it ended with a handshake.

Let's state facts here loooool.

No, Hangman shot on him unprompted and started this whole shit lmao. The Bucks, Matt Hardy and Jericho feeding Meltzer stories did not help anything too.

Punk pressed Baby Ziggler and then it ended with a handshake.

Let's state facts here loooool.
Well it had to

He ain’t got no pull backstage

He woulda been working in a carpet factory had he retaliated
Poor guy was stuck

Yeah this is the part of the conversation where I admit that i admittedly hate punk like I hate Drake

This is an irrational hatred where my bias is very strong

This a little disingenuous. Tbf this all started because someone, presumably the Elite, began spreading rumors that Punk was the reason for Cabana being released(when in actuality it was just TK letting his contract expire) and then Page going into business for himself and shooting on him in a promo on live television.

Punk was wrong for how he handled it. Wrong place, wrong time, at that presser but I guess when your name is besmirched in public you gotta defend it in public *shrugs*

EVPs should know better. This also ain't the first time the Elite have been accused of being on some high school ish.

Y'all just hate Punk so nothing I can show or tell you will convince you otherwise that he isn't the only person in the wrong in this instance. Y'all hate dude. Tis' what it is
giphy.gif

Back