Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

I thought her first gimmick was going well

Then she just fell off🤷🏾‍♂️

I do know she is a natural heel. She had no prob generating heat. She prob the sweetest person but she just looks like an arrogant bitch
Fell off because they dropped pushing her after the Ric storyline made Charlotte uncomfortable. No reason Lacey shouldnt be in the top 5 of WWEs womens division today.

And Lacey also did stupid shit on social media that rubbed a lot of people the wrong way

And Lacey also did stupid shit on social media that rubbed a lot of people the wrong way

this was the biggest issue

she had go away heat due to being so pro American and for saying some shit about autism and ADHD not being real

thats why people keep joking about how she gonna end up in NWA.

Since TK’s son be blind when it comes to news like this even though he’s “always checking YouTube” I thought I’d lend him a hand

Imo, this story is kinda whole lot of nothing. TK has hit 3 for 3 with ppvs that have underwhelming builds despite the constant criticism.

The world title matches are all pretty big angles too so people crying about midcard feuds not being confirmed like they haven't basically been telegraphed is ridiculous lmao. Very Chicken Little-ish.

Imo, this story is kinda whole lot of nothing. TK has hit 3 for 3 with ppvs that have underwhelming builds despite the constant criticism.

The world title matches are all pretty big angles too so people crying about midcard feuds not being confirmed like they haven't basically been telegraphed is ridiculous lmao. Very Chicken Little-ish.
Was going to say the same. I wish fans would stop crying on both sides.

Back